As good as everclear?

How did you honey tincture end up buddy. Mine was bloody awful tasting, i came to the conclusion it still had alcohol in it so i put it in the crock pot for 8 hours on low and it near enough halved in quantity and tasted a lot better. I ended up with about 3/4 of a jam.jar or geen honey.
I put 1 teaspoon in a cup of tea and was nicely wasted for about 5 hours before i went to bed and slept right through. (Something which hasn't happened for about 10 years).

I’ve not actually tried any yet! Got a rugby day out tomorrow so might try some when I get home. I’ll go steady. One small teaspoon to start...[emoji1303]

HH

whilst im in the uk im like the highlands and islands,so all my smoking/canna related stuffs comes from tinternet.
https://www.thedrinkshop.com/item/1700/balkan-bajika-vodka-176 is the stuff i got.looking at value for money and being able to do 2-3 runs 70cl bottle.
@Ribbzzy tincture thread lists a few vodkas a bit higher % and lower prices.i think it was beers of europe looks familiar.
good luck n keep er lit......but not when doing this.
:pighug:

Back