Indoor Auto Berry, Auto widow, Low Ryder #2

Hold your horses, gentlemen! lol

View attachment 834View attachment 835View attachment 836View attachment 837

Now for the worm bin
View attachment 838View attachment 839View attachment 840View attachment 841View attachment 842View attachment 843View attachment 844View attachment 845View attachment 846

And a Perlite test on auto widow

View attachment 847View attachment 847View attachment 848View attachment 849
1.png

1.png

Last edited:
Your computer probs sorted JM...?

Just finishing up the "rebuild" as we speak
That was real nasty virus... thank god I'm prepared t handle it or I'd have been screwed and down for weeks!

thank god I'm prepared t handle it or I'd have been screwed and down for weeks!

I Would have been...:lol:

Last edited:
Damn..JM..how did you do that.....?......:no:

Not to worry..I'd say they were far enough on to finish okay.

It just really pisses you off when you do something like that..
and a smack in the eye every time you look at it..

Hey..ho...I've seen worse...
some of the girls on my outdoor off season have the leaves Blown off..
and they finish..

karma sent for them Bro...:head:

Damn..JM..how did you do that.....?......

the burn? carried away with the flower nutes.. still not used to the sensisitvity... :)

Yeah TBM.. thers an article on willow magic on here... pretty good run down on it... currently testing.. i walways have to test for myself! :)

Any roots on the clones yet...?

Stitch

Be aware
hi mate

what i can see is that u had serious burning leaf problems on ur plants and this is not good at all, for you plants development!
I think that u had some kind of ph troubles and this is waht due those burns...

Are the white widow auto? are they form Lowlife? Anyway i hope If they are u'll had good result with white widow auto cause they are my babies made especialy for lowlife...

Smoked my first of your auto widow today Stitch... bangin bro! Fruity aroma and flavor.. great cerebral as well as body buzz... def a top notch strain.. WELL DONE! Cant wait for official finish!

@ Wiz... no roots last night... when the lights come back on today I'll get a better look and of course post up... also a Autow widow Review coming! all good

Back