Bomb Seeds Auto Cherry Bomb

Okay mystery solved. Defo i havent got hermie plant. Today i looked and touched her buds and they are just swelling so everything is as should. I will keep updating whats going on .

She is just as hairy as the cherry bomb autos i have grown!

20180422_175334.jpg
Yeah she was just swelling and look at her now. Day 61. Hard nugs
20180422_062358.jpg

Do you remember yield and size of pot of her? Or it was dwc mate? Im just curious about this strain

Last edited:
View attachment 896114 Yeah she was just swelling and look at her now. Day 61. Hard nugsView attachment 895872

Do you remember yield and size of pot of her? Or it was dwc mate? Im just curious about this strain

Nope....i grew her twice...once i did in promixHP in 1.5 gallon pots and pulled 60 grams, and I also ran 2 cherry bombs outdoors, but it was a brutal rainy season, and the one in the good location(full sun) fell victim to mold and had to be chopped 2 weeks or more early. Too bad as she was a beast!! The second plant i did in limited light and pulled just under an ounce out of 7 hours of sun.

Partial sun plant was around 30" in height, plant in full sun was 34" in height....as the pics below tell you....too bad she was an early chop and so much was lost to mold!!! Had this plant not fell victim to mold and been able to finish, yield would have been excellent, guessing 5-6oz easily. I ended up scrapping more bud than i could keep and therefore only pulled 2 zips off her. :(
IMG_5566.JPG

IMG_5564.JPG

I m sad that you lost so much bro. But pics showing big plants. Thank you for sharing. I will give mine cherry about minimum 2 weeks more from now and from then i will test sample bud and check trichomes and then flush 7 days and harvest.

I m sad that you lost so much bro. But pics showing big plants. Thank you for sharing. I will give mine cherry about minimum 2 weeks more from now and from then i will test sample bud and check trichomes and then flush 7 days and harvest.

It happens!! no control over momma nature!! ;)

Yours is looking great bud!! You should get a solid pull off that plant especially is the buds are nice and dense. I was happy with the small indoor one i did...she was a tiny plant but yielded quite well, and was excellent toke. Toke on all 3 was great.

Hello all farmers :) update on beautiful brown queen auto cherry swollen BOMB day 70. 5 days left to her funeral and trichomes are 30% amber and zoom was x60 so good enough for me to judge maturity and smoke dried for 20 hours was smooth like skunk nothing to do with cherry but if i will get less than 100g from her it will be bad suprise as buds are hard like rocks ! So i m always positive and i talk to my girls and they got swollen ha i m telling them- here you have your dose of coke ( mix nuts with adjusted ph to 5.8 -6.0 ) and i dont care what anybody say- it works for me : ) so yes i like her and on pic you can see one small bud wet 2.7 g but i forgot weight it before i smoke it haha i got too excited like kid on kinder suprise - is no better feeling like feeling good about yourself knowing you ve done good job and you gave all love to plants and their feel it. Mind i cut almost all her leaves 2 weeks ago or so and she likes it. So i ve done same with other fellas. I m glad i have 2 more cherry auto bomb because as i can see if you want have good smoke within 75 days from seed in coco ( my example - love coco) you cand put 4 trees or max 5 and fill 1.2 x 1.2m and pull a pound easy. I will update you all about wet weight after funeral and then dry after week aproxx drying basicly.thats my path : ) i hope you enjoy my small show and i will try other bombs as well.sorry that i m not saying nothing about hum or temp or feed as for me it works like clock here so is no messing about everything is under control 365days so if anyone wants to know feed specs or other questions im here to answer and share my little experience as farmer.
20180501_201411.jpg
20180501_201730.jpg

Back