Bomb Seeds Auto Cherry Bomb

I knew you gonna mention dp but i hoped for some other breeders too : )

There is other quality out there other than DP for sure!! Dinafem and sweet instantly come to mind.

I thought moby dick might be worth trying.

Absolutely!! Moby dick XXL is excellent toke for sure!! I was very happy with the MOby XXL auto i grew out.

I will suprise you- auto glueberry og is going down next week or max 2 and shes got best fruity smell i ve ever smelled from weed. Like passionfruit smell or some kind of tropical mix?

My glueberry was more of a minty menthol, but it think was an exception to the norm as i don't hear of that description very often.

Until you said about auto ultimate as mango( if my memory is working well) i could not find any smell to describe mine auto ultimate and i was wondering couple days what is smell like. Smoke was mellow.

My auto ultimates did have a fruitysh pine taste, but it was the colorado cookies that had a mango smell(2 of 3 plants)

Great haul on the cherry!!

Thanks buddy. Now its time to jump into dp topic as today im about to cut autoduck as she is not kind of girl who likes swelling and she is slim sativa lady so time for her.

Sorry we must of missed this grow, we've been super busy here at Bomb HQ. 168g off a single plant is a pretty nice yield and we're really pleased to hear that the buds were good and dense. If you're looking for yield and strength in an auto why not give our THC Bomb Auto a go. It's a personal favourite of mine. Peace, Dan

Sorry we must of missed this grow, we've been super busy here at Bomb HQ. 168g off a single plant is a pretty nice yield and we're really pleased to hear that the buds were good and dense. If you're looking for yield and strength in an auto why not give our THC Bomb Auto a go. It's a personal favourite of mine. Peace, Dan
Thc bomb auto is now in my garnden and is on day about 55 so not much time left to harvest. Also im running again auto cherry bomb x2 and one berry bomb auto. I like the shape of cherry bomb.

Very Nice - do you have any photos? How long do you think the THC Bomb Auto has left to go?

Very Nice - do you have any photos? How long do you think the THC Bomb Auto has left to go?
Hi i will take pics today and i will put them here. Now thc bomb, berry bomb and 2x cherry bomb are on day about 65-67 and they are i think 2 weeks from being ready to harvest . Which means for me - late

Today all younger ladies are on day 69.
Thc bomb on the front with yoyo hanger. In same pot i got berry bomb but as i can see berry bomb lost battle about whos gonna take more light and space in pot so she is small.
20180718_085100.jpg

2 cherry bombs in this corner
20180718_084631.jpg

Looking nice, it seems you have been doing some serious topiary on these!

To be fair my all plants like when i m removing big fan leaves so light can go through better : )

Back