SSSC Auto Creeper Communal thread

Took the top most buds as I wanted to drop the lights a little for new starters. I can see me doing the rest in 2 stages as some of those lowers are quite far behind

IMG_20200913_101434.jpg

:woohoo1: ...almost done, finally! :rolleyes2: ... Shoot us some harvest pics of those tops mate - :hump:

I chopped them up pretty small to get a quick dry and sample, not dry yet

IMG_20200914_094557.jpg

Plant getting there

IMG_20200914_094842.jpg

Tent happy

IMG_20200914_094908.jpg

2 stage job, hopefully not too bad. Yeah buddy and after smoking a sample I'm really impressed with the smoke too. I've not had many Sati dom plants, stronger than I expected :baked: :pass:
I found that myself she's a cracker smoke but a bit of a pain to trim I hope you've got help and I took mine down in stages and even though it was a pain in the arse I'd like to run it again at some stage

I found that myself she's a cracker smoke but a bit of a pain to trim I hope you've got help and I took mine down in stages and even though it was a pain in the arse I'd like to run it again at some stage

It's a 1 man trim job I'm afraid but an hour today and another Sunday should see me right. Hopefully! Thanks for the rep @blue and yourself! :smokeout:

Back