TheMongol

Mongol Madness
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nothing
The Super Sativa Seed Club is presenting the 1. Autoflower strain! Coming soon:pass:

1584728596803.png

Last edited:
A lot of you youngsters wont remember cassettes I do and have some fond memories of my pirated collection back in the day and I think I'm gonna keep this minus seeds as a collectable item
20200314_152910.jpg
20200314_152852.jpg

Aye Tom, rock on and grow them to the well know Biggis! Good idea on the cassette though!:bighug:
i have big plans for these you know i dont do half measures and im super excited also is this a journal must of just post here

are you in the uk im nor sure if @TheMongol still has open spots for experienced growers for sssc
No In the US. I gotta look for a US seed bank. I see attitude carries them now and they were my first seed bank placed a bunch of orders and always received but try not to get orders through customs anymore. I would do direct if they had a stealth option. I know they r in a cassette but the seeds are visible. Do they have a rep here?

Well according to their website they don’t ship to the US. So I’ll wait and see how this test goes and if they look like I think they will I’ll order from Attitude perhaps

Back