Auto flower advance Nutrients feed schedule

Hey guys and girls.

Just starting out and have chosen to go with a auto flower plants. My question is has any one out there got a feeding chart for autos using advance Nutrients at all pretty please

Thanks to all.

There is the Tang and autobeast . You should see them pinned. or search them out they are for sensi ph perfect

There is the Tang and autobeast . You should see them pinned. or search them out they are for sensi ph perfect

Found some information always good to get other people's opinions

I use advance nutrients and grow in coco... I can give you my feeding schedule if you'd like...Ive had a good amount of success with it

I followed the Autobeast guide on my first one. It worked well enough. A couple pointers/things I found out:

1) "pH perfect" didn't come into play until I was well into the 4/5 ml/L strengths. Depending on your starting water be ready to need to adjust pH.

2) His schedule is awfully strong! I highly advise investing in a ppm/ec meter and carefully dosing to strength. You may not need the full 1/2/3ml until the plant is quite a ways along growth wise.

3) It is difficult to adjust ppm by equal ml of A/B. I would advise mixing 2ml A & 2ml B and then diluting with water to strength.

The last point might be obvious but, sometimes it's easy to miss the basics. Other than that, the sensi A/B line is really complete. Start slow and low.

What soil or medium are you planning to grow in? Different stuff needs different things.

I know it's an old thread but if anyone is wondering what strength Sensi Bloom is, 1ml/L of A + 1ml/L of B = 0.6EC
I used to run at 1.1EC with every watering(i run peat soil), don't remember the dose exactly, it was around 1.5ml/L.

Hello! I have been expressing cannabis for a very long time and I can confidently say or advise that good lighting plays a big role here. you need to buy only high-quality light, on which the growth of your cannabis depends.

Back