Auto Hacks & Tips

They are stopping the pineapple - I thought it was a lot stronger than advertised too.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
Damn I gotta get some pineapple seeds then. That always sells out in a couple days. Very elegant plant perfect blend of smoothness and potentcy. And not to sound like a broken record you cant beat autoseeds yields. Lol. I got their bubba kush growing right now just hitting preflower and its growing perfectly. Its gonna be one hell of a beautiful plant im telling ya.

Damn I gotta get some pineapple seeds then. That always sells out in a couple days. Very elegant plant perfect blend of smoothness and potentcy. And not to sound like a broken record you cant beat autoseeds yields. Lol. I got their bubba kush growing right now just hitting preflower and its growing perfectly. Its gonna be one hell of a beautiful plant im telling ya.
They put the price up on her though, I have 4 seeds left. I agree, lovely smoke.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

View attachment 948993 View attachment 948994 I train all my autos. Only lst I dont top or fim at all once there around 6 inch high I bend them a little at a time I get way better yeilds qith lat heres a trans siberian that I trained eecently
I agree I train every one of my autos and it wasn’t till then that I started to get better yields
This is a blackberry kush that I trained the shit out of and it gave me like 8 or 9 pretty descent kolas
BE655DD8-7541-4781-9D2A-0DDD7ECA2FD6.jpeg

Thank god for little zip ties I use them everyday for tieing limbs to the fabric pots. I use them to hold the light hangers from sliding on the poles. I use them to mend a broken branch and a whole lot more I cant think of at the moment. I also take a five gallon bucket drill holes in the lid and water my plants on it so the runoff is caught in the pail for easy dumping outside. Just a few little hacks I use.

Do you all water until run off?

Do you all water until run off?
Absolutely. With soil Id water till I got 10% runoff. Especially with coco coir. Your watering to wash out old nutrients and replace with new. You can grow coco like soil and get soil type results or you can treat it like hydroponics and get hydro results. I treat mine like hydro I dont let it dry out, I add 30% perilite for airation and water till I get 20% runnoff and feed every watering. And the results speak for themselves.

Even on feeding days? I ask because I was always watering/ceeding untill at least 10% runoff, And I stopped, And problems started.. But I fckd few more things So I'm trying to figure it out now,whats the main cause of my problems...

Root zone pH. Nutes will tend to build salts in your medium...

Do a soil slurry test... I bet your medium pH has wandered.
Even on feeding days? I ask because I was always watering/ceeding untill at least 10% runoff, And I stopped, And problems started.. But I fckd few more things So I'm trying to figure it out now,whats the main cause of my problems...

Back