Auto Hacks & Tips

Anybody have any hacks and tips for autos. Or things to not do with autos that you can do with photoperoid plants?
Ill start it off with the myth that you shouldent transplant autos as long as your carefull and precise transplanting can help to maintain the medium better at seedling and early veg stages for faster growth. Not to mention give your more room in the grow space for other plants.

20180608_212703.jpg
20180616_182242.jpg
I train all my autos. Only lst I dont top or fim at all once there around 6 inch high I bend them a little at a time I get way better yeilds qith lat heres a trans siberian that I trained eecently

The trans siberian was as advertised by autoseeds. Their pineapple punch I think is undervalued it was very easy to grow good yeild and more potent than they advertise. Their g glue is the most forgiving and easiest to grow hard to mess up that strain. Im growing their quarter pounder with cheese and the suckerpunch right now ill post a strain review on both when finished. I average 5 oz from their strains nobody beats their yields.

O and another little tip ive found on growing autos is I rarely get amber trichs like I do with photos. I usually get all cloudy with maybe 10% amber tips on the trichomes and after that I seem to loose potency. And when I dry I hook up a little box to my tent via 6 inch air holes that way the carbon filter can do its job and get rid of the smell idk why this isnt common pratice for most growers especially when drying temp and humidity is so close to growing temp and humidity. Anyone else do this.

The trans siberian was as advertised by autoseeds. Their pineapple punch I think is undervalued it was very easy to grow good yeild and more potent than they advertise. Their g glue is the most forgiving and easiest to grow hard to mess up that strain. Im growing their quarter pounder with cheese and the suckerpunch right now ill post a strain review on both when finished. I average 5 oz from their strains nobody beats their yields.
They are stopping the pineapple - I thought it was a lot stronger than advertised too.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Two I have used:

Dispersible aspirin aids in germination. Just add 1/4 of a pill to your water.

A couple of drips of hydrogen peroxide removes chlorine from tap water.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Back