Auto Hacks & Tips

An air purifier would be pissing in the wind with the odor i have.I have a dehumidifier and a few carbon scrubbers laying around. And I have a bunch of carbon filter mat that I use as a pre filter on my older carbon filters to help boost them. I've done it for years it gets me another few months out of my filters and the stuffs super cheap. Mine will be somthing similiar to this but with a few upgrades and of course a black tote like it should be.
Screenshot_20190725-233904.jpg
Screenshot_20190725-233847.jpg

Anyone have a way of masking the heat signature of growlights? I know come Sept the choppers will start flying around. I suppose that's another reason to use leds.

I have a problem with fckn noise..
that wind noise from my air extractor... My neighbors starting to watch me suspicious..

I have a problem with fckn noise..
that wind noise from my air extractor... My neighbors starting to watch me suspicious..
You can get noise suppressors for them. or you can get some foam filter material and tape it to the outlet. If you got space for it you can get insulated duct pipe. Make sure your fan is fastened well so its not causing vibration/rattles

I don't have problem with huming or vibration, it's that huuushh sound of air coming out of ducting..I will try some stuff you guys suggested. Thank you

Infrared-Blocker-Thermal-Radiant-Reflector is what ur looking for

I like the custom filter Tyler I think they make mufflers that lower sound and act just like the mufflers on ur car that are made for inline fans

Back