"Auto" issues

Reaction score
Hi peeps,

Not quite first time grower but may aswell be. This year I had two on the go, one phoenix big yield and one Barneys farm tangerine dream. Greenhouse grow. To cut a long story short, the big yield didnt yield big, lost quite a bit to mold. She took 13 weeks instead of 9, and is now chopped. She was low stress trained and was pretty small.

The "tangerine dream" however, I suspect is not auto atall. Shes twice the size she was supposed to be, now sitting at almost 140cm. She was supposed to be done at 11 weeks, it's now week 14 and still no flowers, so I suspect photo. She does have female calyxs though.

Anyway, my issue is as so. I defoliated her a "little bit". Since then her bud sites/new apical growth sites bleached out to an almost white. I figured it was sign of pre flowering glow as often seen, however since then these sites are growing kinda brownish.

Since shes not an auto as expected, chances are shes not tangerine dream. Could this be preflowers of a different strain, or is this an issue? Anyone seen anything like this before?
20210815_201351.jpg

20210820_151645.jpg

20210820_151707.jpg

For random ref images, the phoenix

20210808_113957.jpg

20210817_200255.jpg

Compared to your recently harvested Phoenix, the Tangerine Dream looks like it is not getting enough nutrition. What nutrition are you using? How much are you watering?.
Even with deficiencies, most auto flowers will try and put out some pistils. You may have a photo or a hybrid that is showing photo tendencies.

If you want a detailed analysis and post in the infirmary thread in the same section. :
...To enable a quick response to your plant Problems we need You to provide some Basic Information.

Please fill in this form:
(copy and paste part is below, this first one tell what specifically to include)
-Problem: (brief description)
-Medium/grow method: soil; soilless-- coco, or peat based like Promix, etc. (please provide the actual product name); DWC, NFT, etc.
-Feed and supplements used: include brand, dosage/strength, frequency of feeding and watering (alone); method-- by hand, drippers, rercirc' or drain-to-waste,... N-P-K #'s too if you can!
-Water source: RO/DI; tap- dechlorinated-?..... EC or TDS reading; pH (don't bother with this on RO/DI, do bother with TDS/EC though to confirm it's working well enough)
-Strain and age
-Climate:
night and day ambient T and RH%; res' temperatures; any extremes in T/RH% exposure
- Light used: HID, LED, COB, combo of,... wattage; light cycle hours (20/4, 18/6 , etc.); distance to tops....
-Additional info: How long have the plants been affected?...How fast did symptoms appear?... Anything else you think might be relevant..

--Pictures including WHOLE PLANT PICS, and troubled leaves.. use normal light or flash as other light sources ruin color rendering, critical for diagnostics!

✂ - - - - - - - - - - -
(copy and paste)-->

Problem:

Medium/grow method:

Feed: and supplements used:

water source:

Strain/age:

light used:

Climate:

Additional info:

Infirmary Staff aim to Answer your queries within 24-48 hours.

And photos of various nute deficiencies:

Back