Dutch Passion Auto Mazar smell?

Royalroacho

Can't get enough of that sugar crisp.
Reaction score
I've got an Auto Mazar drying, it was a more ruderalis pheno than my other one and most of them I've seen. It had a nice berry smell with an aged cheese undertone. As it's dried, the cheese smell is coming out alot more and honestly it's a kinda weird oder...there's no mold or rot that I can see, it was very dry throughout growing and drying, I don't think there's mold, but it smells alot like peppery moldy old blue cheese tho. I've never smelled this before, it's a very strange aroma. Has anyone else had this? Maybe I'll cut one of the dense buds up to check... 20180114_090533.jpg

Wanted to follow up, didnt wanna give the impression there's something wrong with this strain. the Blue Mazar turned out pretty incredible, definitely one of my favorites. It just had a weird smell drying. It smells pretty good now, the cheese smell is nice with a little skunk8ness. Got 6 zip off a very small plant. The high is fantastic, it's pretty potent, got real high off 1 hit. Its relaxing, my buddy and I felt happy and chatty after 1 hit, then I puffed 2 more and started hearing very distinct cello music coming from the dream world lol if it hadn't happened before I woulda thought a radio was on. I really enjoy it[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Auto mazar is one of the happiest surprises. I got it as a freebie and I had very low expectations since Dutch passion is notorious for the low rate of hatching their seeds have and the low potency their autos have.
But it proved to have a great potency and a wonderful hash smell and taste.
It is not going to be in my current and the next grow, since I have many seeds to grow from previous purchases, but once this is done, it is going to be a permanent feature in my grows. I really loved it!

Back