Auto not flowering day 50

JP1

Johnny Blazin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
1st off thank you to
PXL_20210627_235901362.jpg
PXL_20210627_235910290.jpg
this forum and everybody involved for literally teaching me every thing I know about growing anything. Meph double grape. Only one in the tent not flowering. How can I kick it into gear without screwing up the other 3 that are in flower? Kinda packed in so don't want to stress the other 3 cause it's kinda hard to get a good inspection. Scrogged and no room to let it veg another 2 months. Back right in 1st pic. Sisters in tent are purple moon rocks, blackstrap and heartbreaker all doing fine and around same age. Autopots, megacrop v3, mars hydro 2000, slf100 and recharge before scrog

1st off thank you toView attachment 1335957View attachment 1335958 this forum and everybody involved for literally teaching me every thing I know about growing anything. Meph double grape. Only one in the tent not flowering. How can I kick it into gear without screwing up the other 3 that are in flower? Kinda packed in so don't want to stress the other 3 cause it's kinda hard to get a good inspection. Scrogged and no room to let it veg another 2 months. Back right in 1st pic. Sisters in tent are purple moon rocks, blackstrap and heartbreaker all doing fine and around same age. Autopots, megacrop v3, mars hydro 2000, slf100 and recharge before scrog
Looks like it's started bro or right on the verge showing sex heavily either way

JMHO.....While not a wildly popular protocol....autos give a shit less about lighting schedules. No where does anything say what autos 'require' anything, only that they can handle it. You'll mess up nothing about autos by forcing flower.....
Those who blast their plants with hours and hours are usually growing for yeild or bragging rights which we all do at some time but
I learned long ago that increased costs of running more than 12/12 is far greater than any increase in yeild.
Certainly not saying 'do as I do' but after years of doing it, I've had lot less stressed plants and myself....

:smoking: She's right on the cusp mate, so let her be...You can see pistils bundling up deep in the tips, and those aren't the preflower ones located at the node bases all by themselves....
It's true, even the best breeders get the rare "throw-back" genetics with a plant that behaves like a normal photo', or it's just a longer cycle one that may veg' for weeks more than usual. I've seen some in Sick Bay here that were in veg' for 2 months before they grower finally waved the WTF flag- :rofl:... More often, such plants are the result of poor breeding and/or too early filial generation release (read: undercooked).... This speed must be bred for!
Many hacks and scammers are out there doing this shit, coz most any monkey with some CS/STS can slop it on a plant and get pollen and chuck it around :rolleyes1:

Some breeders still have fully auto plants that do take 3+ months to finish up. Keep in mind it's not the total life cycle time that defines and "auto", it's simply the fact that auto's will bloom under any light schedule regardless, though of course emphasis is on long light hours... As for the total time, IMO auto's main forte is their speed, and if you have one that's a 12 weeker or more, you might as well have run a photo' cultivar and saved the energy $! :shrug:
However, these longer cycle auto's and semi-auto's (part auto, still light sensitive but faster in bloom usually) are often great choices for outdoor grows in short season climates... Some call these Fast Versions, like Sweet Seeds F1FV line (excellent stuff) :wiz:

Thanks for the advise everybody. Think I'm gonna just let them keep rocking for another week or 2 and cross my fingers. Mephisto plant so genetics (should've) been stable. I haven't really had many problems with their stuff but life is life. Maybe a chance to learn some supercropping in my near future. Obviously not gonna cull her and I don't have time to feed her 3x a day if I stick her in the greenhouse outside

Update. 69 days old. So almost 3 weeks since last post. Rearranged plants now in back left. Still not fully flowering. All these plants are the same age. 20/4. Coco. Autopots
PXL_20210716_222551936.jpg
PXL_20210716_222538080.jpg
PXL_20210716_222538080.jpg
PXL_20210716_222551936.jpg

I had the same thing going on, I switched to 12/12 and that worked, but mine were photos.

I had the same thing going on, I switched to 12/12 and that worked, but mine were photos.

That's definitely moving man way frostier too..

Reactions: JP1
Update. Day 90ish. Help please
PXL_20210806_030937510.jpg
PXL_20210806_030931724.jpg
PXL_20210806_030931724.jpg
. So this plant turned into quasi-photo/super slow auto I guess... Been on 20/4 the whole time autopots/megacrop.. Mephisto double grape. Clearly flowering but super whispy and not looking promising. Last plant coming out soon so I can play with environment. Should I change the light schedule to try to help kick start the buds or bring them closer? Any help or should I make plans for rosin? She is real frosty and smelly but not looking good for keeper nugs

Back