Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics 2015 collection release and strain information!

Hi Mitch

I can't find any info on your" wonder og" photo strain ? It says Walter white is out of stock, will there be more available soon ? Let me know please. Sweet October deal..my sisters gonna buy me some !
:thumbsup::baked:

Last edited:
So Mitch, you guys go to the city on the weekends like Sailors sailing into port for shore leave?

yes mossy we are in BCN most weekends when work allows so definitely will be at Spannabis, I hope 2016 we will have a
stand there.

afn medical cup sounds amazing! Count us in.

:)

Basically!
Well the first few years we were at the farm 24/7 365 , but all work and no play makes Mitch a dull boy.
Redrum and such!
So now we try to do it as a Monday - Thursday 12pm - 3am , and half day Friday.
Then return Sunday evening, but of course between weekend festivities I'm available for chatter when possible.

The wonder og and all photo reg freebies were made during the first spring/summer we were here in Spain and had many many genetics to play with. Being honest there's not much information I can give you other than my memory of the parent strains.

Cheers Mitch

The information is in the oct freebies thread :)
Thanks Mitch, I just found it by doing a search, didn't see that thread before, just saw the new alert thing up the top about the Oct special but couldn't find anything else, sorry man, technology and I aren't exactly close lol
:baked:

IMG_20151017_131544.jpg Only thing i need now is my tent to be free... Can't fckn wait

Hello Mitch... Was wondering what info you had on the Supernatural og's.. Like pheno types?

There i could chime in as i had them for Test Run. The Supernatural Og has not much Pheno Variation. There is one leaning dom to the Kush side of things quick finisher super dense Buds and eats a lot of Nutes.

The other one is more to the Fantasmo Side of things and is a bit more sensitive regarding Nutes and needs a good 2 Weeks longer than the quick finishing Kush one.

Both had a excellent Potency and Resin Production. The Kush Pheno was a real Strong Couch Locker whilst the Fantasmo Dom was first Uplifitng but then hitted you also towards the Couch. Reminded me a bit of the Good Ol Amnesia Haze but without that penetrant Weirdness/Memory Loss.

Back