Indoor auto topping variety test bean grow

Autobeast

Autobeast
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
good day growers and welcome to another auto grow. all beans are test beans to grow and show for u all to see. good times. these plants are well established and really cracking on;)
setup as usual
3ft x 3ft mylar tent.
light. perfectsun goliath
3 gal pots used filled with biobizz lightmix
feed, sensi grow and bloom, sensi calmag, mollases.
1 fan and 1 extractor fan
and the beans
front left we have @zambezaseeds jack the ripper auto. has been topped. here some info

Jack The Ripper Autoflowering has all the traits one loves about the Jack Herer strain, but now it is available as autoflowering and feminized seeds. The plants develop buds full of trichomes and covered with a nice layer of crystals. Jack Herer is the most awarded cannabis strain known today and with the autoflowering version even novice growers will be able to cultivate this resin factory.

then front right we have suzy seeds white dwarf auto also been topped. here some info.
Are you looking for a quick growing auto-flowering plant? White Dwarf AUTO might be the plant that you are looking for! White Dwarf Auto origins from a cross between two powerful Indica varieties and a Ruderalis.
Effect Energetic, Euphoric, Relaxed
Medical Effect Migraine, Pain, Stress
Origin & Popularity Are you looking for a quick growing autoflowering plant? White Dwarf AUTO might be the plant that you are looking for! White Dwarf Auto origins from a cross between two powerful Indica varieties and a Ruderalis. White Dwarf Auto is prized for its intense effect in combination with its pleasant and mild smell and taste.
Production White Dwarf AUTO is one of our many autoflowering plants that are very suitable for the novice grower. Not only does this autoflower plant grow and blossom very quickly, it is also ready for harvesting before you know it. White Dwarf AUTO remains small and powerful and will not get bigger than 60 centimeters. During the flowering periods the buds will become so beautifully white that they seem to glow. I can watch this plant for hours and dream away. Thanks to its low height and rapid flowering time it is a very good plant for the SOG method.
Character & Flavour White Dwarf AUTO is a which is high in THC. This delivers precisely the powerful effect that you have been looking for; a deep relaxing stone. The taste and smell, however, are surprisingly fresh, light and fruity. This is quite unique for an Indica variety. Moments later, the sweet taste will be followed up by a robust and rich earthy flavor.
then back left is @DutchPassionTony, dutch passion auto frisian dew. also topped

Auto Frisian Dew® has been upgraded and improved, it is now based on a specially selected Purple phenotype of our photoperiod Frisian Dew. Several generations of careful selection then followed before we felt happy with the improvements to Auto Frisian Dew®. The plants tend to have rich purple colourations on the blooms, though the leaves stay green. Mold resistance is improved, so is taste. Plants typically reach 60-80cm tall and are often ready 10 weeks after germination, sometimes in under 10 weeks. In cooler outdoor conditions the plant can require an extra week or two. This variety is a little faster than our normal automatics and this helps maximise mold resistance in demanding outdoor conditions. Auto Frisian Dew® performs well indoors, in a greenhouse or outdoors in a sunny, warm spot. Typical yields are 50-60g per plant, but with the right conditions yields of 100g+ are quite possible. Auto Frisian Dew®, with the deep rich purple hues is one of our most attractive Autoflowers, and also delivers good quantities of strong, relaxing pot.

and finally back right is @DutchPassionTony seedstockers og candy dawg kush auto. left to grow untopped

The genetics behind O.G. Candy Dawg Kush autoflower were produced by crossing a potent and heavy yielding Candy Kush/ Chem Dawg hybrid with an exceptional OG Kush and selectively breeding the highest THC offspring, but only those which retained the sweet OG candy taste and heavy frosting. O.G. Candy Dawg Kush takes around 75 days of 20/4 light before harvest and grows well in any grow medium with heavy branching. The Kush genetics produce low maintenance, medium hight, bushy plants with heavy yields. The buds are firm and sticky with a sticky sweet candy aroma. You will notice a dominant Kush scent, with hints of coffee and fuel. Its a strong smoke/vape which is proving to be popular with medical and recreational smokers giving a potent high and heavy body stone. If you allow O.G. Candy Kush Dawg an extra week or two at the end of bloom she will reward you with extra heavy yields of seriously strong home grown cannabis.One of our more expensive seeds, but highly recommended.
well thats all the info here some pics;)
_20180403_115621.JPG
_20180403_115640.JPG
_20180403_130711.JPG
all growers welcome. happy growing every1;)

Last edited:
good day growers, so these autos are super happy and healthy growing faster and bigger than i expected. back left, dutch passion auto frisian dew has purple pistils as she starts to flower so some purple buds to come. she is also bushing out very fast so she just had heavy defol about half a carry a bag full. and same treatment for back right seedstockers og candy dawg kush a beautiful plant also filling up her space perfectly. so had a good defol aswell..here pics before the defol
_20180405_130211.JPG
_20180405_130304.JPG
and after defol
_20180405_130323.JPG
_20180405_130414.JPG
well thats all for now happy growing every1;)

Top growing as always beast, do u intend there being two indicas and two sativas?

Seems to play out like that on a few of your grows it seems. :pass:

Top growing as always beast, do u intend there being two indicas and two sativas?

Seems to play out like that on a few of your grows it seems. :pass:
thanks dude. these 4 girls are all from diffrent seed banks. i topped 3 of them and left back right untopped to grow. what u see is all plants have diffrent characters shapes and structures. thats why i love having a variery garden.i rarely grow all the same strain, but when i do they all still have there own character, its the pheno in them what make each seed diffrent even if from the same pack. plus i top and train so most the time non of my plants look the same. i do get the same plant structure and over all look if u top then train all plants. they all end up nearly the same height. all fun and games. happy growing;)

good day growers. so 4 days later. had to snap a pic. my fav plant is defo front left. the youngest of them all. zambeza seeds jack the ripper auto.monster growth these last 4 days and she aint done growing yet. cnt be bad;)
_20180414_110504.JPG
_20180414_110518.JPG
_20180414_110659.JPG
happy growing every1 ;)

Back