Indoor Autobeast,topping and training grow, Dutch passion blue auto mazar

What a few days can do with the size of an autoflower right..

Looking very solid mate! :woohoo:Cannot wait to see her explode in the coming weeks :growing:

Keep it up, cheers! :baked:

Good day fine growers.saturday again in the UK.mazar has been growing fast and bushing out just perfect. Cnt be bad;)31 days old today
DSC_0544-01~2.jpeg

Stretch should begin now at any time then bloom.she has a solid form of dominant colas waiting to fight for the show;) all the best from me growers. Keep it green and happy growing everyone :salute: :pass: :greenthumb:

Good day fine growers.saturday again in the UK.mazar has been growing fast and bushing out just perfect. Cnt be bad;)31 days old today
View attachment 1679565
Stretch should begin now at any time then bloom.she has a solid form of dominant colas waiting to fight for the show;) all the best from me growers. Keep it green and happy growing everyone :salute: :pass: :greenthumb:

She's starting to get nice and bushy ;)

Good day fine growers hope Ur gardens are happy and green;) so today is day 35 for blue automazar.5 weeks old today.she has been under constant training and adjustments. And she is now armed and ready for bloom. Training has payed off and the topping that is for sure.she is uniformed level and full of dominant colas. She has been trouble free so far.always a joy for any grower.and as always Dutch passion delivering again with the XL genetic autos.class;) all lights have been on 100 percent power from the start. Each light is 100 watt each.so good growth I think also for 300watt. Bonus;)
DSC_0541~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0542~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0543-01.jpeg
DSC_0544~2-01.jpeg

As always keep it green and happy growing everyone :salute: :pass: :greenthumb:

Last edited:
Back