Auto Seeds Autoflower Male/reg/polllen USA shipping

Anyone know about male, pollen, regular autoflower seeds in USA?
Regular Autoflowering Seeds are hard to come by at least when I have shopped for them. I just kept trying seed bank after seed bank. I did eventually find some but did not buy them as I gave up on the idea of breeding my own. I just don't have the space to plant hundreds of seeds to find a good male pheno.

I grab my regs from supernaturals seed co. Super nice autos, beautiful structures, wonderful lemonade terps on the LuLu's I have ran.
100% recommend their autos.

Lulu Male in my isolation chamber, sorry for the potato cannon camera quality pic & finished product after collecting and hitting a couple ladies with some.

Attachments

• 20210328_190207.jpg
    20210328_190207.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 182
  • 20210402_221910.jpg
    20210402_221910.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 188
I grab my regs from supernaturals seed co. Super nice autos, beautiful structures, wonderful lemonade terps on the LuLu's I have ran.

Lulu Male in my isolation chamber, sorry for the potato cannon camera quality pic & finished product after collecting and hitting a couple ladies with some.
Nice! How’s the smoke on the LuLu? I love a lemon taste for sure, does the high from the SLH come thru?

what ladies did ya hit with the male

Nice! How’s the smoke on the LuLu? I love a lemon taste for sure, does the high from the SLH come thru?

what ladies did ya hit with the male

They are at a close finish, I'd say another 3 weeks possibly 4. The SLH is dominant on the profile (so far) but there is a beautiful hint of rocket fuel underlaying. They all exhibit similar lemonade profiles which has me so excited that I cannot wait to chop.

I hit a couple blueberrys and a uk cheese that i really enjoyed running a couple times but bean stock got low (last cheese bean, thank god it popped).
When i seen the symmetrical branching, internodal distance, stem rub (lemonade) and over all explosive growth on the male. I just had to throw him in the chamber and he dropped pollen like a champ.

I havent got to finish the run yet but I will update with finished product and smoke report when I get to that stage, over all its just been a fun and easy grow. Iv been super busy so even neglecting them from time to time has not phased them.

They are at a close finish, I'd say another 3 weeks possibly 4. The SLH is dominant on the profile (so far) but there is a beautiful hint of rocket fuel underlaying. They all exhibit similar lemonade profiles which has me so excited that I cannot wait to chop.

I hit a couple blueberrys and a uk cheese that i really enjoyed running a couple times but bean stock got low (last cheese bean, thank god it popped).
When i seen the symmetrical branching, internodal distance, stem rub (lemonade) and over all explosive growth on the male. I just had to throw him in the chamber and he dropped pollen like a champ.

I havent got to finish the run yet but I will update with finished product and smoke report when I get to that stage, over all its just been a fun and easy grow. Iv been super busy so even neglecting them from time to time has not phased them.
That’s great to hear! And smart move to make some seeds with your favorite autos when they run low. Been there before

I did eventually find some but did not buy them as I gave up on the idea of breeding my own. I just don't have the space to plant hundreds of seeds to find a good male pheno.
same here, but I do enjoy chucking. I just stress test everything I grow, especially if it’s a male.

Back