Auto Seeds Autoflower Male/reg/polllen USA shipping

New420guy sells a couple regs, his La Berry Fruta isn’t a HUGE yielder, but one of my favorites. He doesn’t get much hype but everything I’ve grown of his, both autos and photos has been amazing.

Twisted Tree also sells her stuff in reg versions as well about once a year. Think she’s got a couple up now. Another great breeder that doesn’t get a ton of hype.

New420guy sells a couple regs, his La Berry Fruta isn’t a HUGE yielder, but one of my favorites. He doesn’t get much hype but everything I’ve grown of his, both autos and photos has been amazing.

Twisted Tree also sells her stuff in reg versions as well about once a year. Think she’s got a couple up now. Another great breeder that doesn’t get a ton of hype.
Twisted Tree.
Hmmm. Another seed source local to me.

I'll second new420guy here is his durban poison and sour 60 auto's

sour 60

sour 60.jpg

Durban on the left

Durban 2.jpg

A durban cola

Durban.jpg

Durban weighed 120g
Sour 60 weighed 60g

There is afterthought autos at great lakes genetics

Didn't know that guess I should f2 or open pollinate the ones I got if I get a chance

Didn't know that guess I should f2 or open pollinate the ones I got if I get a chance
I don't know anywhere AA is selling autos lately other than maybe through the email account available on Instagram.

I have some AK47 reg auto seeds. I have 6 of them. Free to a good home. I don’t have enough space to grow something out for it to be male and I’d hate for them to go to waste.

Back