Auto Seeds Autoflower Male/reg/polllen USA shipping

He has a nova OG cross that is regular. I personally would OP a pack of Nova X his nova reg cross.

Not for about a year. Still carries Afterthought Autos photo seeds but not Autoflower regular seeds.

Been around for sure! Helped cultivate / craft NM legalization HB2 for passage. Got out of the seed bank game. Logistics, misrepresentation of our work, logistics. Website(connect the 2 words followed by the usual end) on IG, a few other weed( not forum) sites.

Great new lineup of autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp, STILL REGULAR GENETICS!

Consulting/ mentoring to new wholesale grows for rural recreational regions of NM. They're all (have 6 clients) growing my afterthought photoperiods for dispensaries. Everyone so far, liking what they see, taste.

And teaching an Organic Grow Class @ UNM Continuing Ed and Zoom.

Hands in the dirt, growing and prospering.

Hoping everyone doing the same with their autos.

Make it a good rest of Summer 22!!

Not for about a year. Still carries Afterthought Autos photo seeds but not Autoflower regular seeds.

Attachments

• IMG_20220704_084501.jpg
    IMG_20220704_084501.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 35
tagging in @Trickcomanche - he's got some autoflower regs workin.

correct me if I'm wrong here, but feminised seeds are always a rougher position for breeding due to their nature? using chemicals to feminize plants is like using a xerox/paper copier, where the first copy is OK but copies of copies get shittier? like if you reverse a plant a few generations in a row they get real bad?

feels like a harbinger of our over-sciency times!!!! convenience mortgaged against future :goodluck:

Back