Dutch Passion AutoGlueberry OG - Waterfarm COB madness

HellaDutch

DIY Enthousiast
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Auto Glueberry OG
Hi gents,

Welcome to my first grow log! You can find my (short) introduction here.

The setup:
4x CLU048-1212 running at 50W each (200W total)
400W HPS
Waterfarm
Greenhouse Short Flowering powderfeed
45L/Min airpump + airstone in reservoir

24/0 Light
19.5 Celcius res temp
24.5-26 Celcius tent temp
1100PPM
5.8-6.2 pH

Here's some 'current state' pictures at DAY 38 (pictures are clickable):

She's my biggest girl yet, about 90x90cm. Did some minor LST and topped it once (at the 4th node). She's shown her sex, but no buds yet. Hopefully meaning she will have a lot of the green gold :mrgreen:?

----
Currently smoking a nice bud from my previous Blue Cheese (soil) autoflower grow:

----

Please senpai @water farm guide me through yielding my first proper Auto, you've been an inspiration to start up my waterfarm :headbang:
@bushmasterar15 @epenguin here's the promised start

Last edited:
Hi gents,

Welcome to my first grow log! You can find my (short) introduction here.

The setup:
4x CLU048-1212 running at 50W each (200W total)
400W HPS
Waterfarm
Greenhouse Short Flowering powderfeed
45L/Min airpump + airstone in reservoir

24/0 Light
19.5 Celcius res temp
24.5-26 Celcius tent temp
1100PPM
5.8-6.2 pH

Here's some 'current state' pictures at DAY 38 (pictures are clickable):

She's my biggest girl yet, about 90x90cm. Did some minor LST and topped it once (at the 4th node). She's shown her sex, but no buds yet. Hopefully meaning she will have a lot of the green gold :mrgreen:?

----
Currently smoking a nice bud from my previous Blue Cheese (soil) autoflower grow:

----

Please senpai @water farm guide me through yielding my first proper Auto, you've been an inspiration to start up my waterfarm :headbang:
@bushmasterar15 @epenguin here's the promised start
:pop: subbed up

Tremendous job @HellaDutch !! she is looking fantastic and your setup looks superb :greenthumb: you have plenty of light for that lady and she is going to get B I G

Thanks for tagging me in mate! This will be fun to watch :toke: :pass:

:growing:

Pic one looks like you went and bought Drone-Bots to take care of the grow. That must be nice. But seriously, what distance have you been using from canopy to er, huh Drone-Bots, damn, I mean cob lights?

Welcome welcome!! :pass:
Thank you for all your kind words. Her flower stretch has finally begun. The sativa is showing :woohoo1:

@Tony21 How long did your grow take from seed to finish?

@AutoWonders Planning to build some more (200W extra) COB lights next month, COB drone army is expanding.. Wondering if I should go 3k/3.5k/4k...
The COBs are pretty close. Between 15-25cm's (6"-10") from the canopy. HPS is a bit further, 70-80cm.

@bushmasterar15 Hmm, that's weird. I used imgur to upload.. It seems to be working fine for everyone

@AutoWonders Planning to build some more (200W extra) COB lights next month, COB drone army is expanding.. Wondering if I should go 3k/3.5k/4k..
I have the 3500K and they work very well for entire grow. I have to keep a close eye on my leaves though, so I can raise lights when the leaves canoe and scream at me because they are not happy with light distance. There is still a decent learning curve left for understanding cob lights.

I keep my cobs ~70cm and have had issues when closer but I have 8 cobs in a 5x5 and use plastic cone-shaped light reflectors on the cobs... you can get closer without reflectors like you have done here but yeah just keep an eye on your leaves and such... looking great! :greenthumb: