Mephisto Genetics B RICH'S Mephisto buffet

BRICH999

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
This is the start of a hopefully year long plus Mephisto grow. Ive grown a few batches of NL autos and have a few still growing but those were my first seeds, i feel like my skills have improved and im ready to grow some better and different smoke. Which led me to my 2nd order. Before ordering a mix pack off herbies, i decided to email Mitch and am so glad i did. I now have an awesome mix of seeds, 5 of each:

Auto Triangle
S.O.D.K.
Ripley's OG
S.O.D.K. X Alien
Sour Crack
Sour Bubbly
Alien X Triangle
Chemdoggin

I plan on growing 4 at a time in my recently upgraded room in airpots in sunshine mix. Space is about 3'x4' and lit with a mars II 700 and two 4 foot 4 bulb t5 with 6000k bulbs. Just hung orca film and it made a noticeable difference. Going to figure out carbon filter and fan soon.

Im going to germinate beans soon, im still not sure which though. Im thinking 2x Chemdoggin and 2x sour crack. Any recommendations, tips or tricks are highly welcome!

Heres a couple shots of the room and current inhabitants
20150401_175435.jpg20150401_175455.jpg20150401_175508.jpg

Well, Let's get it on. They're all good, but at least do a Chemdogging in that first Mephisto grow. It won't disappoint.

Ohhh yaaa here we go.

All those Strains are Top Notch and wont Dissapoint.
Awesome set up as well BRich.The two Chemdogs have the possibility of getting some Size as with the Sour Cracks seem to get Fat .

Grow Karma your way.

Nice line up B...good luck with them..."AFN smoke out"

Good luck !

2 chemdoggin and 2 sour crack went into shot glasses half filled with tap water and then onto the cable box. 4 green bottom airpots filled with sunshine #4 soaked and sitting in the room. Here we go!

Good luck brother

Good luck BRICH the room looks great the genetics are great no luck needed plane sailing for you me thinks.

Back