Babylon Burning Selections and Babylon Burning F1's

20231112_232002_0000.png

No longer working w Multiverse Beans. My gear did not sell out quick enough for Paul apparently, and he did absolutely nothing to "help me" or "promote my brand" like he said he would, when I came on in July. He switched over to working on consignment, so he can add "100 more breeders". So why care, about anyone, or give them any help like you said you would, when you can just add another ten breeders, at no cost to you, right Paul?

He told me we were doing consignment for my packs, plus ide be "getting a check for the bulk seeds" for freebies and also "mystery boxes" which would be a way to "promote my brand". Sounded like a package deal, to me

Two weeks later, after he blew me off for awhile, he backed out of that, at the last minute, told me he "would utilize someone else for freebies", "had to do more research for the mystery boxes", and only ordered $450 (900 retail). On consignment. After I already told him I just paid $500 for a seed counter, based on that conversation.

Nothing but lies, and when I sold out, he just left me hanging w no restock for over a month. When I complained, I got nothing but a lame apology, and the runaround, waiting for some type of resolution, from this guy. Who told me "sorry you weren't treated with the attention and respect you deserve" A real class act vd

Back