Babylon Burning Selections and Babylon Burning F1's

BabylonBurningSelections

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Dan, I'm the owner of Babylon Burning Selections. I started breeding Autoflowers a few years ago, after the seeing how far they have come. I've had a good amount of experience with breeding previously, as I've made some of my own seeds over the last 13-14 years. I was also a reptile breeder, when I was younger, and was moving on to breed dogs professionally, until the pandemic.(I knew it would effect the economy)

I decided to start working with some of the infamous GR Genetics, after learning what happened to that company. I had only purchased Arctic Sunset and Peach Martini from NASC, before the drama. Only to grow them, and find they were one of the best and highest quality Autos I had ever grown! It was obvious, they needed to be preserved. So I started working to reproduce them, around a year ago. I ran into some trouble and lost Arctic Sunset, but managed to repro Peach Martini, and crossed it to it's half sister Arctic Sunset. I've also made a number of R1(aka F1) crosses. Some were made using only tiny clones, and I'll have to make the next generation with what I have. I can also use them for future line breedings, for some of the other GR strains ive acquired (35 or 40 of his releases). So far I've made

-Chem-Mosa F4 (Peach Martini X Peach Martini)
-Amnesia Skittlez X Peach Martini
-Arctic Sunset X Peach Martini
-Dream Queen X Peach Martini
-Lemon Pie X Peach Martini
-Mango Sherbert X Peach Martini
-Mimosa Cake X Peach Martini
-Original AK47 X Peach Martini (in picture)
-Strawberry Gorilla X Peach Martini
-Strawberry Banana X Peach Martini

I'm working on making crosses of Ethos Pineapple Runtz currently. I'm looking for testers, for a few things, and more will be coming soon. Testing is open to *experienced* Autoflower growers only. You need to have Discord, an open 4x4 space, and to make biweekly updates. Please apply at www.SelectsBy.Us to be a tester

You can find my gear at
www.babylonburningselections.com
www.multiversebeans.com(introductory offer comes with 2+ freebies of your choice)
www.phenofiend.com
Coming soon, to SeedsLocker.com and maybe more!

You can find me on IG @ babylon_burning_selections

AK47 X PEACH MARTINI AUTO IN PIC

***Babylon Burning F1's are essentially limited release test runs of new genetics. They will not be made again, and only the best R1/F1 crosses, will be turned into stable varieties for Babylon Burning Selections. We would like to invite the community to help decide which are the best of the best, and even suggest names! I'm trying to refrain from naming F1 crosses though. Some would be less stable. Others are line breedings, so we expect more stable results from those
💚💛❤️🙏🙏

Attachments

• IMG_20230530_214502_278~3.jpg
    IMG_20230530_214502_278~3.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
Hello @BabylonBurningSelections ...... can I ask if someone has Invited you to site.....?

It is Usual to ask permission to post on site or have an Intro....especially if you are Asking for volunteers addresses ..

If we don't Know you...we can't allow members to give you their addresses....

So I'll respctfully Close this thread until you make contact with Admin....Cheers.

IMG_20231027_130526_125.jpg
Free tester pack of Zmarteez Autoflower (pictured) OR Pineapple Runtz F4 w purchases at babylonburningselections.com

-Zmarteez is Amnesia Zkittlez X Peach Martini bred to Pineapple Runtz F3

-Pineapple Runtz F4 was produced by myself from Ethos F3 stock

Back