Bag design feedback poll!

I have one of the gold snap seal bags.
It's working well and I close ASAP when measuring it out.
Any dust around the seal on the out side get a little claggy but it is easy enough to clean off.

@pop22 might have comment, as it was him who putm me on to mega crop.3

I will also put a link in Live Stoner Chat to see if anyone else has a comment on the new bags.

I agree should say MegaCrop on the bag but I pick the blue one because I can actually read the words against the background colors and images. The red one I can't read but a few words background colors mix with front ground colors to much. IMO. Either way I need to buy some more this week.

Looks to me like it would be the back of the package? Maybe that’s why it doesn’t say mega crop on it? That’s my guess anyway. Looks like the back, the front should be simple and not have so much on it.

Are the new bags going to be better at keeping moisture out?
yes, we are going to have double bagging system ideally

They are very similar. But I like the second one with the blue.

Why don't you have "MEGA CROP" in big bold letters on the bag? That is part of your brand. And branding is everything.
this is backside only

Is this also for the22 pound big bags or only small
probably both

Looks to me like it would be the back of the package? Maybe that’s why it doesn’t say mega crop on it? That’s my guess anyway. Looks like the back, the front should be simple and not have so much on it.

yes, correct, back of package. The front is more simply, exactly! You know your bag design aesthetics!

Hi, we are getting some really cool new bags ready, which will be much higher quality that our old bags. We need some feedback about which design is the best! Please give you opinion on which bag design is better!
The product needs to be sellable in commerce, by others, listed in inventory and catalogs, etc. Besides needing to have the product name (here presumably MegaCrop, a granted U.S. trademark), it should also close to the name,explicitly state what the product is - plant fertilizer or nutrients, or whatever the proper regulatory-friendly (where legal) terminology is.

And there needs to be identification of the manufacturer, and ideally some idea of where manufactured. If not reporting city, state or even full street address, at least state "Made in USA" or wherever manufactured.

Also, consider reducing the size of the product claims (white script text on irregular red rectangular backgrounds). Most anyone reading the label has likely already purchased the product. It's not like these bags are suited, will presumably be use for, or would be attractive to most on store shelves vs. being in a rigid container.

Last edited:
Back