Photoperiod Barney’s Farm

Almost done growing 2 different barneys farm strains.

Peyote critical which I highly reccomend, and watermelon zkittles

Peyote critical, 2 different plants, one is harvested already
20230206_081952.jpg
20230211_053538.jpg
20230211_053016.jpg

20230210_082446.jpg

Watermelon zkittles
20230211_053237.jpg
20230206_082119.jpg
20230202_063501.jpg
20230211_053154.jpg

For reference thats a 1/4 gal spray bottle. No matter how i took the pic it doesnt look like its next to it but thats pressing up on that cola. Planning on growing a lemon tree and tangerine dream next

Had some feeding issues with the watermelon.

Fucking nice bro!! Good job. May i inquire about which nutes/ lights etc you’re using?? Those are serious looking colas buddy!!
First off, thanks a ton for the compliments....Im not gonna lie to you when I say this is my first real grow too. Not just my first journaled grow. I screwed up a lot... But Im fox farming everything as far as soil and nutes. I found out I over fed a lot, next grow Im cutting back by half on the following nute schedule. I dont think it will effect the way the watermelon zkittles stacked up though.

Soil and pots
Fox farm happy frog/ocean forest in a 4:1 blend and Rain Science 5gals

Nutes and schedule
Screenshot_20230106_062126_Samsung Notes.jpg

I use spring water now which is way better but was using distilled. Ph'd to 6.5-6.6 during veg feeding after the first month once every 4th watering, and ph to 6.2 during flower. Also you might be able to half the dose of grow big after the start of flower, theres a lot of nitrogen rich stuff in fox farm.

I only use BIG BLOOM, GROW BIG, TIGER BLOOM, RARELY CAL/MAG (might need one dose after switching to flower after an extended veg), BOOMERANG, KANGAROOTS, MICROBE BREW, AND KELP ME...

My tent set up is ac infinity everything. I however did not buy a kit.

Its the 3x3 tent, their s44 quantum board light, their 6" exhaust and filter and the 6" clip on (non-oscillating). All controlled with the controller 69, comes with a temp and humidity probe so you can set temp and humidity based programs via thresholds.

The 3x3 kit comes with their s33 light and a 4" exhaust kit. I plan on upgrading some time so now I can buy the cheaper light and exhaust kit with a 4x4 tent and Ill be golden.

Im running the light during flower at full power at about 20" above the tallest plant, about 30" above the others lmao. Its hitting the watermelon at 750ppfd on 90% of the plant and 900ppfd on that really tall cola, otherwise the remainder of the tent was getting around 700-800 depending on how close to the center everything was. I didnt mention it in my original post but all 3 are photos. Havent tried any barneys autos or really any at all. More of a photo guy myself. More comfortable with them.

Oh also I did a lot of defoliation, and I mean A LOT Probably took over a 1lb of fan leaves off every plant. Lollipopped a little but I definitely outgrew my tent on this one, there was also an auto packed in there up until several weeks ago. So all in all this probably could have turned out even better. Oh and I topped at the 5th-6th node. If theres anything else I forgot to mention lemme know, Im happy to share

If you're interested in Barneys, im planning on a 2 plant grow next. A lemon tree and tangerine dream. Probably starting that one in the beginning of March.

Last edited:
Very nice. I have some Barney’s on deck. Just not sure which one or two yet.

Very nice. I have some Barney’s on deck. Just not sure which one or two yet.
Im trying to get a hold of at least a few beans of every strain they have. Just ordered some blue gelato 41, and the newer one they got on multiverse right now gelato 45. I wish I could buy directly from barneys but Im pretty sure they'll get confiscated in customs

Im trying to get a hold of at least a few beans of every strain they have. Just ordered some blue gelato 41, and the newer one they got on multiverse right now gelato 45. I wish I could buy directly from barneys but Im pretty sure they'll get confiscated in customs
I ran the blue gelato 41. It was a very nice strain. I have a few and want to grab some more also. I have moby dick, mimosa x orange punch, peyote cookies, lemon tree and maybe another one or two I can’t remember. Ive been eyeing that watermelon zkittlez too. I’ll be here for a smoke report on both. The peyote strains interest me which is how I found the journal.

The Tropicana banana and g13 haze were also nice. The banana turned me into a banana fan so now I have a few from different breeders. Barney’s was overripe banana and smooth great anytime smoke. Taste was the same as smell.

I ran the blue gelato 41. It was a very nice strain. I have a few and want to grab some more also. I have moby dick, mimosa x orange punch, peyote cookies, lemon tree and maybe another one or two I can’t remember. Ive been eyeing that watermelon zkittlez too. I’ll be here for a smoke report on both. The peyote strains interest me which is how I found the journal.
Peyote critical caught me by surprise, the name is what drew me in and it being a limited run made me pick it up for sure. Not sure how long they are planning on making seeds but I think Im gonna pick up more. Im also eyeing the mimosa x orange punch. But originally when I started picking out strains I looked up the ones that produced the heaftiest yeild and lemon tree, watermelon zkittles, and tangerine dream all stated they may need bracing in late flower as they tend to collapse under their own weight....thats what sold me on those

Well u just gave me a reason to grab the PC too. Didn’t know it was limited

Well u just gave me a reason to grab the PC too. Didn’t know it was limited
I always check the breeder website if Im buying from a seedbank. I love multiverse but I completely understand they cant pull all the info for every strain they carry.

Back