Photoperiod Barney’s Farm

I like multiverse and North Atlantic seed bank. Also green grass seeds. Not as many freebies but she Carries some good stuff too.

Just checked Barney’s site and they’ll be shipping to the us from the us. They must’ve set up a stock house here.

I hear mixed reviews about Barney’s farm but my initial impression was good. This second time around is solidifying my initial impression, I’m obligated to give them a good look now when seed shopping. They definitely have some strains that look interesting and with their US department it’s a no brainer.

Got this Runtz x Layer Cake moving along at a good clip. Just topped her the other day and she’s responded quite well. Just started using Powersi along with my Jacks 321. I’m quite surprised by how resilient the silica has made my plants. Disclaimer, though. First time growing this strain, but I have grown LOTS of different strains I’m toying with the idea of doing one big plant in my four by four ac infinity under the hlg 600rspec as per the usual. We’ll see how this ends up , but already I like the spacing I’m seeing in just early veg I’m about to pull some clones off of her next week and I’ll post a little about that as well. Make sure to check my other threads for updates on my Continuos Mephisto grow I log pretty regularly. Thanks for the info on the Barney’s @Cannaficionado
17F47CC6-8D1A-448D-86DF-E307AD439C72.jpeg

I hear mixed reviews about Barney’s farm but my initial impression was good. This second time around is solidifying my initial impression, I’m obligated to give them a good look now when seed shopping. They definitely have some strains that look interesting and with their US department it’s a no brainer.
I totally freaking agree, my bag on their site is pretty full. Im trying to figure out what to get rid of although it does say coming soon when I try and go directly to the US site.

Almost done growing 2 different barneys farm strains.

Peyote critical which I highly reccomend, and watermelon zkittles

Peyote critical, 2 different plants, one is harvested alreadyView attachment 1564393View attachment 1564394View attachment 1564395
View attachment 1564396

Watermelon zkittles View attachment 1564397View attachment 1564398View attachment 1564399View attachment 1564400
For reference thats a 1/4 gal spray bottle. No matter how i took the pic it doesnt look like its next to it but thats pressing up on that cola. Planning on growing a lemon tree and tangerine dream next

Had some feeding issues with the watermelon.
I figured I would add some pics of the trimmed bud from both the watermelon and last peyote

This 8s the peyote critical
20230217_091956.jpg
20230217_122948.jpg
20230217_122856.jpg

And the watermelon zkittles
20230219_131756.jpg
20230219_131902.jpg

Pretty little color up going on there. Nice , did they lose a bit on the dry?
No thats 2 different strains, the more green with the purpleish tops is watermelon zkittles and the ones with the reddish purple are peyote critical. The peyote is in jars now and the reddishness has kinda gone away though

No thats 2 different strains, the more green with the purpleish tops is watermelon zkittles and the ones with the reddish purple are peyote critical. The peyote is in jars now and the reddishness has kinda gone away though
Super impressive. Have you been growing Barney’s for a minute?? This is my first run with them and still in veg, but looking real sturdy already!

Back