Seed Bank BC Bud Depot????

Reaction score
Any good? Wondering about their GOD Bud and The Purps...

the strains are supposed to be great, i'm dying to try God Bud, the Black, and the big, but i'll get them from attitude or single seed centre not bc bud depot i've seen too many negatives about buying direct from them

the strains are supposed to be great, i'm dying to try God Bud, the Black, and the big, but i'll get them from attitude or single seed centre not bc bud depot i've seen too many negatives about buying direct from them

Just had a buddy of mine who did not get his order from bc bud depo and they said they send out a 2nd order and he never got the second order. he waited over 30 days per order. He then got the god bud from attitude and got it in 10 days.

I ordered 10 original blueberry fem seed last spring form C Bud Depot. The seeds arrived in about 10 days but I could only get 2 seeds to germinate. I wrote to BC Bud Depot and explained the problem. The sent me ten new seed which I received in less than 2 weeks. I planted six seeds and harvested 6 plants for a total of 12.4 oz total dry weight.

I notice that they no longer carry the original blueberry fem, just regular blueberry seeds. The bottom line is that I received good service and I would not hesitate to order from them again.

Back