Indoor BC’s reproduction projects

BCBudlady

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
, POGP, Luv Pink, Zazzafraz, Carmelita
Time to start a thread for my repro and seed making adventures.
Typically use STS from Tw20, and this cycle is no different.
Reproduction of vintage 24Ct ( pre-2018) in progress, with spray applied 5 times— two days apart. Evidence of reversal is obvious and spraying stopped.
The recipients have been started with consideration taken to veg. cycle length. Receivers will be 24Ct, CMD and WDA ( witch doctor x anvil) . Just waiting on maturity now.
Also planning to reproduce Ultra Early Love photo regs. They are originally from Reeferman and worked by a private breeder.,They are a faster flowering(46days) isolation of his famous Love Potion. Plants have been fimmed/topped and light cycle will get altered on a week or two. The goal is one nice male and one nice female.
Plenty to keep busy.
FE13F7EE-6049-4162-9FD9-6E128B9AD2FB.jpeg
FD7DB8CD-322D-411F-B049-F5D6664AFF05.jpeg
413E083A-1192-4585-ACD4-4D1FF1993326.jpeg

Neat project. I remember you saying something about the older 24ct being better at something. What was it again?
The early (before the Spain move) 24Ct was far sleepier, more medicinal. It is also much smaller, heavily steeped in lowryder genetics.
This is really meant for preservation and a future breeding tool. Magic in a very small, low yielding package.
The plant selected for reversal was the fastest and smallest, which was the intent.

@Mossy . Chaos and some mag hungry Anvils. Haven’t decided if Anvil struggles with uptake or requires significantly more.

It's More @BCBudlady .... :bighug: ..if they are JEM dominant.......they had a Name for being cal/mag hogs......:pass:

Good Luck with your Hunt...........:wizzy:

:bighug: Hey BC! ...great to see a repro' thread for this, and things are off to a fine start - :woohoo:
No foolin' around with those crosses either, all are gonna be KO meds- :thumbsup:
I'm stoked you found a batch of the true blue 24Ct, she's the perfect candidate to work CMD and WDA with, and bring some speed and size reduction to those lummox crosses!
....Looks like the STS was still good- :woohoo1:

UEL project should be fun and interesting... We'll see where that private breeder steered them vs. the UEL I got from another. Those definitely look more hybrid than Arnold's "Sativa" pheno that I have... The speed is there! I'm blown away that there's no auto in UEL at all (claimed at least); parent G13 isn't exactly super fast either, and Santa Marta Gold--fuggeddaboutit!
I love what private breeders can do - :greenthumb:

Speaking of which, here's your awesome Blue Microverse x Sour Hound! Doing well despite some benign neglect :rolleyes2:

bmsh1.jpg
bmsh2.jpg

It's official, there was some foul JuJu in that first batch of soil, even blended it still seemed to fek things up - :wall:
Jean-O's What's My Name and the Vidamints are looking shabby... I can't figure this out, there really wasn't much in the blend with Root's Original, and the photo's are doing just fine?!
Anyway, this girl is in all RO with a healthy shake of Terp Tea Bloom and some KIS and basically no cooking time!

It's More @BCBudlady .... :bighug: ..if they are JEM dominant.......they had a Name for being cal/mag hogs......:pass:

Good Luck with your Hunt...........:wizzy:
Thought so @Mossy !! Thank you. Two going, with one more JEM dominant and way more deficient. Try to play catch-up on them.

:bighug: Hey BC! ...great to see a repro' thread for this, and things are off to a fine start - :woohoo:
No foolin' around with those crosses either, all are gonna be KO meds- :thumbsup:
I'm stoked you found a batch of the true blue 24Ct, she's the perfect candidate to work CMD and WDA with, and bring some speed and size reduction to those lummox crosses!
....Looks like the STS was still good- :woohoo1:

UEL project should be fun and interesting... We'll see where that private breeder steered them vs. the UEL I got from another. Those definitely look more hybrid than Arnold's "Sativa" pheno that I have... The speed is there! I'm blown away that there's no auto in UEL at all (claimed at least); parent G13 isn't exactly super fast either, and Santa Marta Gold--fuggeddaboutit!
I love what private breeders can do - :greenthumb:

Speaking of which, here's your awesome Blue Microverse x Sour Hound! Doing well despite some benign neglect :rolleyes2:

View attachment 1628530View attachment 1628531

It's official, there was some foul JuJu in that first batch of soil, even blended it still seemed to fek things up - :wall:
Jean-O's What's My Name and the Vidamints are looking shabby... I can't figure this out, there really wasn't much in the blend with Root's Original, and the photo's are doing just fine?!
Anyway, this girl is in all RO with a healthy shake of Terp Tea Bloom and some KIS and basically no cooking time!
Very lovely BMxSH @Waira !! She looks to be well positioned to coast from here. Effects are a personal fave for shutting everything down.
Bagged soil is a craps shoot. This current crop is in Michigan Made Mix with a bit more aeration and supps. I’ve had mixed results with Roots Organics, but BMxSH sure is happy with the offerings. Terp Tea Bloom is a life saver. I’m so happy you turned me on the it. Love it for top dressing.
Your UEL fems are far sexier than these regs, but wanted to preserve them. Some of our pals have intentionally crossed UEL with more sativa cultivars.

:face:...crap shoot indeed, even my ol' reliable Empire Builder was more crap than shoot this time! It has to be the aged bags, nothing else math's out.
hmmm.gif
... RO quality looks pretty good especially at this price point; I found little garbage bits in it, seems well mixed, few lumps of unbroken-up stuff... Only "issue" I've heard on rare occasion is that the lime/pH seems to fade out/go acidic toward the end, not enough or maybe more dolomite/courser grain size is a fix? I didn't bother either way, just boosted ECW which is automatic anyway!
Often the soil goes acidic anyway, not sue that's the fault of the soil per se...

Yeah the Terp Tea line seems solid. :thumbsup: I'm happy you're happy- :rofl:
I want to try the Grow and the Bloom Booster (<1-6-18), that could be a great finish feed with the lowered P content and high K...
Part of it is how finely micronized it is too, toss in some enzymes and release can be plenty quick without the high ppm drama....

Thanks on the BMVSH luv, though I do wish I could get better node stacking on tops. That seems to be a consistent fault with my grow MO...
What kind of pheno' spread have you seen so far? You know my wonky luck with this, no telling!

Your UEL fems are far sexier than these regs, but wanted to preserve them. Some of our pals have intentionally crossed UEL with more sativa cultivars.
:rofl:-- looks ain't everything!
Arnold has 4-5 variants of UEl he's worked out I think? Sativa, Looker, 2-3 others...
I have some fem's yet, and reg's too... I'll ask which variant he sent- :thumbsup:

Back