Slightly Obsessed With Cannabis Photography
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.behance.net
Currently Smoking
Grease Monkey and Chemdogging
BWMB_11_19-5849.jpg

This strain is STRONG. and i do mean STRONG. It had me eating everything in the house the first couple of days i was smoking it. Typical Mephisto structure, that I pulled to the side with a little LST and ended up with 6 mains instead of 1. Buds were dense, but not the densest. She fluffed up nicely in the grinder, and has an amazing peppery-citrus kind of taste. I absolutely love it, but i can't smoke it when i have work to do. Nothing gets done. I just want to smoke more, and play with my photos. very head-oriented high,, I thought. It kills the pain, too, though not as well as the Chem family. amazing for nausea, just make sure you have something to eat, because you are going to get the munchies.
She had a ton of leaves. One of the few Mephistos i've had to take leaves off in flower, to get light to the rest of her. But that didn't cause a sacrifice in buds. All the way down, shaped like a rounded teardrop almost. you can see in the pics. Gave me about 4-4.5 ounces, in all. Not counting trim and larf. Even the lowest buds were so heavy i had to tie them up to the central stalk, or they would have broken. one of the frostiest strains ive grown, aside from the Cosmic Queen and the Ayahuasca. Got a ridiculous amount of hash off the trim.
BWMB_11_19-5847.jpg
BWMB_11_19-5858.jpg
BWMB_11_19-5840.jpg

Back