Best LED Grow Lights Offered By Youlumi

youlumi

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Website
www.youlumistore.com
JQR}P00BB$5[56C$[X5J$DF.png

At YOULUMI, we offer LED grow lights designed to handle your desired needs. Also, and because, LED grow light comes in different sizes to suit your garden or indoor space. Should you require any of the LED mentioned above Grow Lights, we’d take your farming experience to the next level.

I would stay away from blurples. Go with a quantum board or a good COB setup. Look on alibaba for them. If you're in the US you could try pricing out a HLG quantum board. Other than US, alibaba would be my choice. Qb and cob cost more then a blurple but are true Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin watts and dimmable. They run much more efficiently and produce larger yields.

I would stay away from blurples. Go with a quantum board or a good COB setup. Look on alibaba for them. If you're in the US you could try pricing out a HLG quantum board. Other than US, alibaba would be my choice. Qb and cob cost more then a blurple but are true Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin watts and dimmable. They run much more efficiently and produce larger yields.
Not sure you should be suggesting lights to a light vendor… just saying?

Sure ill test one for free . Send her over!!!

Back