YOULUMI LED Grow Lights exhibit

youlumi

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Website
www.youlumistore.com

At YOULUMI, our LED Grow Lights has over 50,000 hours lifespan, sandwiched with a five-year warranty. Making YOULUMIS LED Grow Lights much more durable than the traditional Grow Lights impressively saves more than 70% power.

• It is cost-effective
  • It is eco-friendly
  • It comes with high quantum efficacy
  • Requires no time to reach full brightness
  • It is versatile
https://www.youlumistore.com/collections/led-grow-lights/

Last edited:
I like it. Very nice unit.

:d5:
EP3

:yeahthat: looks very nice

I wonder why they did not add any UV or IR. Is that a problem nowadays? It seems most other quantum boards have at least some token UV and/or IR.

I thought some of their larger lights did include UV/IR but I'm not seeing it on the website any more. It was the fairly large 900W+ models.

I think @wwwillie is quite happy with his test run, said it is nice and cool for the size and power.

I thought some of their larger lights did include UV/IR but I'm not seeing it on the website any more. It was the fairly large 900W+ models.

I think @wwwillie is quite happy with his test run, said it is nice and cool for the size and power.
So far so great. It is a nice unit for sure. Having some issues in the garden lately so I have not been posting. I've got a decent write up in the works on the light as well.

Yes, the lamp shown in the video is 960W, which has been equipped with UV+IR led beads and is compatible with the dimming master controller.
The role of UV & IR lamp beads is to improve the taste of hemp. Most grow lamps on the market currently do not have this option because they will increase the cost. This is why we choose UV+IR lamp beads as an option.
If you have a large greenhouse planting project, the dimming master controller is highly recommended for you. The dimming controller has two channels, and each channel can be connected to control up to 100 lights, so one dimming master controller can control up to 200 lights at the same time.

https://www.youlumistore.com/

I swear if you guys had the option to replace whole bars with UV/IR leds and had them on separate timers you would kill it. I don't see anyone else offering those spectrums fully controllable without separate add on lighting. I would love a large bar style LED lamp with integrated UV and IR bars that have their own on/off controls. I suspect they could be narrow single LED strips to fit between the full spectrum lights but what an add on option that would be!

I swear if you guys had the option to replace whole bars with UV/IR leds and had them on separate timers you would kill it. I don't see anyone else offering those spectrums fully controllable without separate add on lighting. I would love a large bar style LED lamp with integrated UV and IR bars that have their own on/off controls. I suspect they could be narrow single LED strips to fit between the full spectrum lights but what an add on option that would be!
Hey friend, :d5:. The UV+IR light bars will not replace the regular whole bars and just are separately added as an extra option, and have their independent own on/off controls so that users can decide whether to run UV+IR according to their actual needs.
Show you the switches picture and the lab-tested UV+IR full-spectrum picture. :):biggrin:
Switch.png
UV IR FULL SPECTRUM.png

Now that's a pretty cool feature! I had not seen that listed.

Back