Seed Stockers Best Seedstocker Strains?

I'm starting a new grow. And I really enjoy strong citrus smells, agrum. Is there a SeedStockers' strain that you would recommend for that. I have most of their autoseeds lying around but I just can't decide. And I can only grow 2 plants at a time.

I would go with BCN Critical XXL, I grew that a couple times and its nice and quick and the closest to anything citrus as I have had from them.
It's more of a orange-mandarin-sweet fragrance. Very powerfull stuff too, don't let the cheap price fool you!

Anyone ran the cookies and cream auto?There doesn't seem to be many who've grown them from the threads on here.
Anyone think i could manage 6 in a 4x4 or would 4 be a better fit?
I want to start 2 each of C and C Fruit Cake and Sticky Fingers but seeing the size of some of these plants I might have to re-think this.

Depends on the size of your pots and your training skills.
I used to have a 4x4 tent and I ran 10 plants in there in 15liter pots in a 3-4-3 setup. Two Quantumboards both at 200watts in flower.
I top the plants at 4th node so theres 8 colas, never had a problem, it maximizes my canopy pretty good and gave great harvests ;)

Last edited:
Cheers Justin.
Will go with the 6 but may swap out the Fruit Cakes for some Candy Dawg as received some as freebies.
I was impressed with how quick they got here to the UK,I was expecting a bit of a wait but were here less than 72hrs after i purchased them!

Cheers Justin.
Will go with the 6 but may swap out the Fruit Cakes for some Candy Dawg as received some as freebies.
I was impressed with how quick they got here to the UK,I was expecting a bit of a wait but were here less than 72hrs after i purchased them!

If I may give you some advice from the heart; definately grow a Candy Dawg, it is an amazing variety, I grew it a couple of times and it became one of my personal favourites. Such a nice sweet Kush!

I recently finished SeedStockers PurplePunch auto.
I grow mainly for sleep.
It was above average for both potency and sleep.
I have the Barney's version that I'll eventually grow to compare.

Cool, I grew it myself a couple of times and it came out real nice.
Smelled fantastic fruity-berry and hits like a real indica, very good for sleep indeed and no "hangover" the next day.
Beautiful dark colours, my current avatar is Purple Punch..:smoking:

I ran most of their autoflowering strains and they were all good stuff.
My favourite was Candy Dawg Auto but my current run (almost time for harvest) is with 6 Sherbet Auto's and I'm really impressed by that strain, its fast, gives good yield, smells fantastic, so another great strain.

Also had good experiences with Critical XXL Auto, great plants, very well bred and big yields. Plus the seeds are real cheap.
Also recommended are Blackberry Gum Auto and Purple Punch Auto.
Well, the list goes on, their Amnesia Auto was very good also and I think my biggest yield ever was with 12 of their Super Skunk Auto's.. :)
Who do you recommend now ?
just finished blackberry gum and has 2 totally different pheno you would think different geneology too
One so indica and black crystaled up like a coke den table flip fight
And the other so sativa I’ve never seen a football bud skinny leaves as u can’t even see em but long as hell it’s all drying now I had to break it up cause of mould risk

I’m stuck with tho to order and I have yield one mine only I’m organic so terp comes easy flavour in the genes I love em all so yield is my target what 3 day reccomend

Back