Seed Stockers Best Seedstocker Strains?

I ran most of their autoflowering strains and they were all good stuff.
My favourite was Candy Dawg Auto but my current run (almost time for harvest) is with 6 Sherbet Auto's and I'm really impressed by that strain, its fast, gives good yield, smells fantastic, so another great strain.

Also had good experiences with Critical XXL Auto, great plants, very well bred and big yields. Plus the seeds are real cheap.
Also recommended are Blackberry Gum Auto and Purple Punch Auto.
Well, the list goes on, their Amnesia Auto was very good also and I think my biggest yield ever was with 12 of their Super Skunk Auto's.. :)

Good to know! Yeah they seem to have a lot of nice looking strains. Unfortunately they sold out of Thin Mint recently. Amnesia XXL is a favorite of mine, I'm guessing Amnesia isn't that different. Definitely worth trying out. I'm excited to try Purple Punch too, do you know if it is just a white label version of Barney's Farm Purple Punch? Either way, I've seen pictures of people growing it and the colors are incredible!
Thln Mint Crack was as good as White Crack/Mephisto. Their Auto Amnesia also comes out rather well.
I ran most of their autoflowering strains and they were all good stuff.
My favourite was Candy Dawg Auto but my current run (almost time for harvest) is with 6 Sherbet Auto's and I'm really impressed by that strain, its fast, gives good yield, smells fantastic, so another great strain.

Also had good experiences with Critical XXL Auto, great plants, very well bred and big yields. Plus the seeds are real cheap.
Also recommended are Blackberry Gum Auto and Purple Punch Auto.
Well, the list goes on, their Amnesia Auto was very good also and I think my biggest yield ever was with 12 of their Super Skunk Auto's.. :)

Do you keep a list of all the strains you ran? (or at least from SeedStockers).

Haha, no. It's the other way; the list of their strains that I didn't grow is so small, I don't need to write it down to remember.
But I remember every single strain that I grew in my growing career, yes..

Haha, no. It's the other way; the list of their strains that I didn't grow is so small, I don't need to write it down to remember.

Ok one last question. Did you use additional UV to get that Sherbet result? I done their Santa Marta Haze auto and that's also a great strain.

I'm starting a new grow. And I really enjoy strong citrus smells, agrum. Is there a SeedStockers' strain that you would recommend for that. I have most of their autoseeds lying around but I just can't decide. And I can only grow 2 plants at a time.

Anyone ran the cookies and cream auto?There doesn't seem to be many who've grown them from the threads on here.
Anyone think i could manage 6 in a 4x4 or would 4 be a better fit?
I want to start 2 each of C and C Fruit Cake and Sticky Fingers but seeing the size of some of these plants I might have to re-think this.

Back