Seed Stockers Better late than never: Wedding Glue solo cup challenge

indicalla

Two grows and nine plants in the books
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Mephisto Sour Stomper and CDLC, Gnome Automatics Anvil, FB Northern Lights
Whew. After making it through a number of personal challenges and lost packages, my first grow challenge is finally under way.

I dropped two Seed Stockers Wedding Glue auto-fems, thanks to @Seedstockers-Mark and @St. Tom, and they’ve popped, making today Day 1.

Both are being stubborn, wearing the most intact helmets I’ve experienced yet. If the shells don’t start to give soon, I’ll try to help them along with tweezers or something.

7AF0E89A-ECC7-4E2E-8498-6AB162B05C5C.jpeg

DA066019-88DD-4E25-88CF-87DBB40C946C.jpeg

59CA1C44-3C9A-4331-B669-5AF85503655A.jpeg

I’m growing them in Bio365 BioALL organic soil and will try to feed them via top dressing. We’ll see how that works on these small grows. I’m having a lot of luck with the approach on my current bigger plants.

I’ll just tag a few grow buddies from my former grows: @CannabisMingus @Zeromitch @terp182 @Mcdee @Carve @DCLXVI @derek420colorado @Frank_Spencer @tekken

Whew. After making it through a number of personal challenges and lost packages, my first grow challenge is finally under way.

I dropped two Seed Stockers Wedding Glue auto-fems, thanks to @Seedstockers-Mark and @St. Tom, and they’ve popped, making today Day 1.

Both are being stubborn, wearing the most intact helmets I’ve experienced yet. If the shells don’t start to give soon, I’ll try to help them along with tweezers or something.

View attachment 1401745
View attachment 1401746
View attachment 1401747

I’m growing them in Bio365 BioALL organic soil and will try to feed them via top dressing. We’ll see how that works on these small grows. I’m having a lot of luck with the approach on my current bigger plants.

I’ll just tag a few grow buddies from my former grows: @CannabisMingus @Zeromitch @terp182 @Mcdee @Carve @DCLXVI @derek420colorado @Frank_Spencer @tekken
I hate when their helmets dont come off lol. 1 of these days I'm gonna kill 1 trying to remove it. Keep do what you're doing with the 1 in the back looking good!

View attachment 1401745
View attachment 1401746
View attachment 1401747

I hate when their helmets dont come off lol. 1 of these days I'm gonna kill 1 trying to remove it. Keep do what you're doing with the 1 in the back looking good!
Thanks! All three of the girls back there are doing well so far. Hoping to keep them that way!

Looking forward to seeing how this goes. I'm doing a solo cup grow right now myself but I'm not documenting it.

View attachment 1401745
View attachment 1401746
View attachment 1401747

thanks for the tag bro and I recon they will lose there shells by tomorrow with a bit of luck and good luck

Looking forward to seeing how this goes. I'm doing a solo cup grow right now myself but I'm not documenting it.
Nice. What are you growing in your solo cup?

thanks for the tag bro and I recon they will lose there shells by tomorrow with a bit of luck and good luck
Thanks, dude. I actually got them both off successfully. We’ll see how this goes!

Great start, glad to see you in this one! The rest of that tent is looking fantastic as well.
Thanks! Not documenting my main grow, and I’ll mostly keep this thread to the Seed Stockers solos, but I’ll just mention that the bigger girls are, from left to right, Mephisto Double Grape, Night Owl Star Spangled Banner 3 (both at Day 42), and Night Owl Popesicle (Day 30). Growing them in BioAll and top dressing with KIS Organics Nutrient Packs. I’m using just enough organic cal mag to get my water to 75 ppm and my ph to 6.6, using some Recharge, and that’s about it. Today I installed a Blumat system, hoping to make a low-effort grow take even less effort. They’re all doing great so far. Definitely the healthiest plants I’ve grown to this point so far.

Back