Seed Stockers DDubs Wedding Glue Solo Cup Comp Grow 2021

DDubs

Never trouble trouble, till trouble troubles you
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Thank you @Seedstockers-Mark for your generosity and the opportunity to grow some fine genetics. Thank you to @St. Tom and the rest of the behind the sceens AFN crew for putting all this together. On to it and good luck to all of the other growers in this comp. I look forward to learning from you all.

My story...
Ill be growing 2 Wedding Glue solos and will pick my comp entry later. I will grow one solo in the same mix i have use my last couple of solos. I used 60% Michigan Made Mix Soil and 40% perlite. I line the cup with filter fabric and drill a bunch of holes in the cup to help with aeration. I put a bit of perlite in the bottom of the cup before i fill it with soil. I was super excited to get ready for this comp that i had the cup inside the tent but after knocking it over a couple of times and making a huge mess, i moved it off to the side till now.

Second cup will be a mix of Michgan Made soil, plain washed coco and perlite. I drilled holes and lined the cup the same as the first cup. The idea is the soil will help carry her through the first couple days and after ill just treat her like coco grow but with a little less need to set up an auto water system.

The Seedstock Wedding Glues will be joining a couple other grows in progress. Im thinking i may have to make a shade for these cups but ill figure that out later. Its going to get tight in my tent in a couple weeks.

The gear...
HLG 300L and Topolite LED 600 (240W) and a 20W UVB. I hope these girls like light...
Tent is a 32"x32"x5' so not a whole lot of space to play with but ill make it work. Its only a couple solo cups right....
4"extrasion fan and a couple 6" desk fans.
Nutients will be Advanced Hydro Maxigro and Maxbloom and i will add molasses, fishshit, humix and a PK booster as time goes on.

And herrrrrre we go.
Ive had issue with germination and consider it one of the hardest parts of growing. I have a reptile heating pad with a sensor placed inside a VHS case to keep it around 76F. I soak my seeds for 24+ hours and into wet paper towles inside the case. Once i see a tail, i drop them into their final vessle. So fingers crossed that ill report back with quick success.

Attachments

• 20211112_183608.jpg
    20211112_183608.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 33
Thank you @Seedstockers-Mark for your generosity and the opportunity to grow some fine genetics. Thank you to @St. Tom and the rest of the behind the sceens AFN crew for putting all this together. On to it and good luck to all of the other growers in this comp. I look forward to learning from you all.

My story...
Ill be growing 2 Wedding Glue solos and will pick my comp entry later. I will grow one solo in the same mix i have use my last couple of solos. I used 60% Michigan Made Mix Soil and 40% perlite. I line the cup with filter fabric and drill a bunch of holes in the cup to help with aeration. I put a bit of perlite in the bottom of the cup before i fill it with soil. I was super excited to get ready for this comp that i had the cup inside the tent but after knocking it over a couple of times and making a huge mess, i moved it off to the side till now.

Second cup will be a mix of Michgan Made soil, plain washed coco and perlite. I drilled holes and lined the cup the same as the first cup. The idea is the soil will help carry her through the first couple days and after ill just treat her like coco grow but with a little less need to set up an auto water system.

The Seedstock Wedding Glues will be joining a couple other grows in progress. Im thinking i may have to make a shade for these cups but ill figure that out later. Its going to get tight in my tent in a couple weeks.

The gear...
HLG 300L and Topolite LED 600 (240W) and a 20W UVB. I hope these girls like light...
Tent is a 32"x32"x5' so not a whole lot of space to play with but ill make it work. Its only a couple solo cups right....
4"extrasion fan and a couple 6" desk fans.
Nutients will be Advanced Hydro Maxigro and Maxbloom and i will add molasses, fishshit, humix and a PK booster as time goes on.

And herrrrrre we go.
Ive had issue with germination and consider it one of the hardest parts of growing. I have a reptile heating pad with a sensor placed inside a VHS case to keep it around 76F. I soak my seeds for 24+ hours and into wet paper towles inside the case. Once i see a tail, i drop them into their final vessle. So fingers crossed that ill report back with quick success.
I hope you smash it bro and it's nice to have you along :d5:

I couldnt resist so i had a quick peek inside the case to see if there was any progress. I saw two little piggy tails poking out but I prefer to have a nice tail so ill let them go till tomorrow. Phew, the hard part is over and now its.on to the fun stuff.

Wedding Glue -Soil, she has been above ground for 5 days now and doing well. Im hand watering each day with a few hand fulls of plain water at pH 6.3. Just keeping the soil wet for now. Ill start watering to run off in a couple days. Trying to let the roots build up.

20211121_095339.jpg

20211120_183505.jpg

Wedding Glue - Coco, i got impateint and dug a bit to check on germ progress. I saw that she was working her way up so i covered her back up. She just popped above soil today so we're up and running. Giving drops of plain pH 5.9 water by hand for a few days. Hopfully the amended soil carries her through for a bit before in start to feed.

20211121_095350.jpg

Back