Seed Stockers Better late than never: Wedding Glue solo cup challenge

My attempts at this solo cup grow have been a disaster! First my seeds got lost in the mail, then they arrived when I was gone for an extended period of time, then I struggled to get them to pop, and I now I can't figure out how to keep the one that lived alive. My girl looks so sad that I've been a bit hesitant to post any photos, but I need to make an update so….

DF9285E9-1A29-4D27-8851-86E4F559E43D.jpeg

I don’t know where I screwed up exactly. She was going great but then she just sort of stopped growing and slumped over and I just wasn’t able to restart her. Poor little girl is starting to flower in this sad condition.

Is there an award for worst attempt in this competition? :funny:

How often are you watering? She just looks thirsty to me.
More than I did in my previous solo cup grows, which I basically abused but still worked out decently. I’ll ramp up her agua and see if I can get her to do something. Thanks!

More than I did in my previous solo cup grows, which I basically abused but still worked out decently. I’ll ramp up her agua and see if I can get her to do something. Thanks!
shes still got lots of potential bro

I’ve done a crap job of updating this thread, but just a note to say I’m still hanging in there on this solo cup grow. No reason to delay prizes etc if I’m the last, as I’ll obviously not be in the running, but hey, she’s holding up pretty decent against my abuse.

B5C6001E-9B68-40BA-9764-30F16E656E12.jpeg

Chopped my last full size plant today, so now I’ll have just this plant under my SP3000 until she finishes LOL.

Back