Status
Not open for further replies.
Seedstockers Amnesia Auto

Day 5

The only one of 6 beans showing any issues. Nute burn most likely although those leaves were touching moist coco to begin with. Using the Biotabs Starter Kit and went half strength on the first Orgatrex feed, she'll be grand

IMG_20190827_123928.jpg

Okay dokay, this must be the place!
Dinafem Auto Gorilla ala WWW and his buckets of dirt.
I put them in this morning. Straight into the soil is my current method. This grow is under my ES300 LEDs, in 7 gal. felt pots, NTFG#4 soil with some seedling mix in the center for a gentle start. I’ll be using NTFG Roman regimen and random assorted benes for feeding. Lights 18/6.

B7F5DB6A-E833-45D2-B0D4-30F00B58A0C8.jpeg

@Rebel & @St. Tom - Dinafem-grower-of-the-year-2019-final-leg UPDATE
Gorilla [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is at 10 days, and showing some funky leaf formation and stress. Her partner dropped at the same time never germinated properly, so we dropped a replacement on 26-Aug, and that one, Gorilla [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], is just now poking her dead up. :biggrin:
10.Gor1.JPG
10.Gor2 (0).JPG

Dinafem Grower of the Year 2019 - Update - @St. Tom

Hey Now,
My 1st Sunday evening update. Dropped on the 27th and here they are today. Three of the four look great, one a bit smaller but all look nice and green!

A representative. Dinafem Gorilla Auto.

4531ABB9-2AAB-4E6F-8466-E32C46CC7BC6.jpeg

@St. Tom
Not sure how i count the days, i go from the day of dropping seeds into water ? or do i count germ days

Day 10
Dinafem - Auto Gorilla. She really has her leaves right up to get the light like a V , pretty cool
sept2 df autogorilla.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back