Indoor Big girls coco grow.

IMG_20221001_183205.jpg
after heavy leaf and little bud strip.

IMG_20221001_185343.jpg
Gorilla Cookies before haircut.
IMG_20221001_200055.jpg
after hair cut.

their huge bro but what camera are you taking these pics with there very blurry
Im using a Kestrel EE phone. I have a nice camera, but someone keeps borrowing the charger and leaving it round his mates. its a bit hit and miss as the pictures on the phone are very small and its hard even to find the right photo. and the Ultimate plant which I said was shit is very far from shit me andd 2 friends have spent the day bonging bliunts . its been a long day. I will do better photographs though.

Im using a Kestrel EE phone. I have a nice camera, but someone keeps borrowing the charger and leaving it round his mates. its a bit hit and miss as the pictures on the phone are very small and its hard even to find the right photo. and the Ultimate plant which I said was shit is very far from shit me andd 2 friends have spent the day bonging bliunts . its been a long day. I will do better photographs though.
Taking your pics to another levels shows your plants so much better and you've got great skills and plants bro and I use my phone to take mine

IMG_20221002_233901.jpg
5 weeks old today. Very easy leaf stripper. Big leaves on stalks easy to remove. I go quite heavy on leaf stripping as I am scared of budrot. This Gorilla Cookies is just started Bloom food at 2 1/2ml A+B a liter. It is stilltaking 1ml Take Root a liter but will be on explode booster in a day or so. Nice to grow really pleasing.

IMG_20221002_233948.jpg
8 weeks old yesterday and is on the highest strength dosage recommended on the back of the bottle. The buds are making friends and meeting up. This got 4liters of bloom A+B 3 1/2 ml a liter and 1 1/2 ml a liter of Explode. And as its an even number week for this plant it gets 1ml liter Multitotal.

IMG_20221002_234016.jpg
Gorilla glue x OG kush x auto Blueberry. Very nice plant. It is a large plant I think however you grow this will be a big one. Full strength feed. This one takes 4liters a day with little fun off.. This is in jiffy 70/30 coco and the hole plant is very unsteady in its 16 liter pot.

IMG_20221002_234102.jpg
3 day old Strawberry Banana.20 liters Canna pro coco with a bit over a liter of worm casts. This looks on paper to be a very big and very potent plant. I'm growing all 3 Fastbuds seeds that can get to 27%. Just the Strawberry Gorilla to go. I am doing 3 big girls now and maybe a little 1. Maybe Dutch Passion Critical Jack. Though smaller plants I'm going to put in 30 liter pots to see if I can get 300 gram out of them. I am pleased to grow these big girls and think I may go a year or so at it. But my heart lies iin making my own plants. One day I will grow 4 big plants and get one of them self pregnant and the others just pregnant. Imagine that 4 x 300g plants all pregnant. I will never buy a seed again.

IMG_20221003_233540.jpg
pistols are showing on day 36. The plant is already on bloom A+B but until the pistols show we keep putting in Take Root. Now we add Dutch Pro Explode at 1/2ml a liter. Dutch pro 2 1/2ml bloom A+B and 1ml Takeroot per liter is the same ec and pH as 2 1/2ml bloom A+B and 1/2ml Explode. Which is nice.

Back