Indoor Big girls coco grow.

jam005

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
I want to join clubs and competitions and here is what i do at the moment. Im growing 2 Fastbuds420 Gorilla Cookies in different cocos. 1 is in Jiffy 70\30 and is 5 weeks old the other in Canna Pro and is 2 weeks old both in 20 liter fabric pots. I use Dutch Pro Autoflowering grow and bloom. The problem with Dutch Pro |Autoflowering grow is that you cant use it for the first 2 weeks. Watering down the first dosage was hard for me and the results poor. I know use Vitalink Plant Start with Dutch Pro Calmag. the calmag at 1\2 ml per liter till week 10 and Plant Statr at 3ml per liter week 1 and 6ml per liter week 2. This is important as Dutch Pro is quite strong and you need a good healthy plant to withstand even the starter dose.The youngest plant is 14 days old and has just had its first dose 2 1\2 ml A+B + 1ml take root + 2ml Multi total per liter and looks good. The second Gorilla cookies is 5 weeks old and has 2 1\2 ml bloom A+B + 1\2 ml Explode. Ive got Dutch Passion Auto Ultimate and auto Glueberry in Psyco Pearl coco and Jiffy coco both mixed together both in 16 liter pots. Both the Dutch Passion have had huge amounts of leaves chopped off them. Both pinched out at 3 weeks and tied down but i may adjust the ties once or twice but not much more trying to get some height on my plants. The Glueberry is on 3ml bloom A+B + 1ml Explode + today 1ml Multi total per litre. The Ultimate 3 1\2 ml bloom A+B + 1 1\2ml and Multitotal. also the Ultimate only gets 1ml calmag per 5 liter. some photographs.

I want to join clubs and competitions and here is what i do at the moment. Im growing 2 Fastbuds420 Gorilla Cookies in different cocos. 1 is in Jiffy 70\30 and is 5 weeks old the other in Canna Pro and is 2 weeks old both in 20 liter fabric pots. I use Dutch Pro Autoflowering grow and bloom. The problem with Dutch Pro |Autoflowering grow is that you cant use it for the first 2 weeks. Watering down the first dosage was hard for me and the results poor. I know use Vitalink Plant Start with Dutch Pro Calmag. the calmag at 1\2 ml per liter till week 10 and Plant Statr at 3ml per liter week 1 and 6ml per liter week 2. This is important as Dutch Pro is quite strong and you need a good healthy plant to withstand even the starter dose.The youngest plant is 14 days old and has just had its first dose 2 1\2 ml A+B + 1ml take root + 2ml Multi total per liter and looks good. The second Gorilla cookies is 5 weeks old and has 2 1\2 ml bloom A+B + 1\2 ml Explode. Ive got Dutch Passion Auto Ultimate and auto Glueberry in Psyco Pearl coco and Jiffy coco both mixed together both in 16 liter pots. Both the Dutch Passion have had huge amounts of leaves chopped off them. Both pinched out at 3 weeks and tied down but i may adjust the ties once or twice but not much more trying to get some height on my plants. The Glueberry is on 3ml bloom A+B + 1ml Explode + today 1ml Multi total per litre. The Ultimate 3 1\2 ml bloom A+B + 1 1\2ml and Multitotal. also the Ultimate only gets 1ml calmag per 5 liter. some photographs.
2+5 weeks old.
IMG_20220911_150534.jpg
IMG_20220911_162923.jpg
the tent today.

IMG_20220917_100635.jpg
honestly the only people happy about the Ultimate grow there own shit weed. Other than size this plant is shit. It takes a lot of leaf pruning and at the end result is very mediocre weed. It does make decent bubble hash though. Like auto Euforia this plant is all gonna end up bubble hash. Dutch Passion do some large plants that are easy to grow but the weeds generally poo. Its been a fair chore finding potent autos, nothing is very potent compared to Power Plant or any new photoperiods Fuck you Geoff I wanna swap back.

I do not like defoliation. it is just so constant.A positive thing about the Ultimate is its lovely fragrnce in bloom and its generally a big plant you can take some impresssive photographs for the scrap book. Other than that its all work and very greedy. its on about 4 liters of 4ml bloom and 2ml Explode. looks and smells amazing. I got the feeds wrone other g again but its not to shabby.. The Auto Glueberry is stacking uo nicely. this plant is the only auto that Ive grown over 5oz that still was finished when th seed bank said it would. its in its 9th week and is bigger than the last Glueberry. its another pain to leaf strip but the buds have a decent dencity and when cured is a decent smoke. This plant although looking massive I may just swap out for something stronger. The Gorilla Cookies is a busy girl and the big 1 is now needing 2 x 100w lights with the other with big indica leaves that has a single Vs Pro 1000. I may leave the youngest untrained to see if i can get more height. Else i may have to grow the odd smaller plant or less plants or get a 5 x 5.

IMG_20220920_125005.jpg
GC before hair cut.
IMG_20220920_125516.jpg
pulled off big fan leaves but no tying down.

IMG_20220920_125046.jpg
auto Ultimate tent shot.

Attachments

• IMG_20220920_125001.jpg
    IMG_20220920_125001.jpg
    762.8 KB · Views: 13
Back