New Grower Big Willie's Earthbox Auto Grow

I forgot I also have some roots organic terp tea bloom it's supposed to be pretty water soluble for quicker breakdown to be used by the plants. I think I will try mixing some with water tomorrow night and top watering some.

Ok so today I gave what I think is the final top dress. I top dressed 2 tablespoons per gallon which was probably about 1/3 cup of Dr earth flower girl. Then I watered it in with water I mixed with the terp tea bloom. The terp tea bloom is a very fine powder. It feels or looks like all purpose baking flour but is darker in color. I few of the plants I could see some small feeder roots but not much. I did see some fungus gnats but not enough for me to worry about. I had way more in the last grow. The bigger Rhino Ryder had some yellowing leaves. I pulled off the worse ones. The cream cookies had a few leaves with some spotting but not a ton. And one of the sour stomper had a few crispy fan leaves. I think I let it go too long without water one day because it was dropping quite a bit. I really liked the smells of the cream cookies and Rhino Ryder and the double grape. To be honest I wasn't a fan of the smell of the sour stompers from the last grow and I'm not a fan this grow either. Now I still have not been fortunate enough to smoke any yet, but maybe next week. They do randoms at work so I have to smoke when I have a lot of time off or when I know they already pulled the randoms for the month. I'll post pics later. I took pics of the plants next to a can of spray paint for a size comparison.

Sounds good. Hopefully the yellowing and spotting will be over.
I guess the Green SS is different in smell also. The purple smells absolutely fabulous! Good to know! I'd much rather have a smaller, sweet smelling and rock hard buds of the purple. The purple is also pretty much of a no touch girl.I tucked many leaves but only had to take maybe 6-7. Very symmetrical and no wasted efforts and the was NO larf.....none!
If I can get a purple in a Jr or two in a regular, that would be VERY interesting. The fade was beautiful!

Sounds good. Hopefully the yellowing and spotting will be over.
I guess the Green SS is different in smell also. The purple smells absolutely fabulous! Good to know! I'd much rather have a smaller, sweet smelling and rock hard buds of the purple. The purple is also pretty much of a no touch girl.I tucked many leaves but only had to take maybe 6-7. Very symmetrical and no wasted efforts and the was NO larf.....none!
If I can get a purple in a Jr or two in a regular, that would be VERY interesting. The fade was beautiful!
These are my 2 sour stompers this round... I did some major lollypopping because I needed more air flow and less humidity but also because I don't want a bunch of popcorn buds. I personally don't care for the smell of these stompers... But you might love them. To be honest, my favorite plant this grow right now... Is the super stinky short rhino ryder. We will see what I like in the end though. The cream cookies smells pretty awesome too. I know everyone wants huge monster plants but to be honest I would be super happy with 16" tall autos that have me 2-3 oz each...
PXL_20220518_165351950.MP.jpg
PXL_20220518_170807378.MP.jpg

Last edited:
Short Rhino Ryder this here is what I would like as far as size and structure in an auto all the time! I'm kinda excited to try some 24 carat, strawberry Nuggets and sour livers in the earthboxes... Maybe they would finish this size.
PXL_20220518_164530840.MP.jpg

According to the Mephisto description... Sour Stomper is supposed to be between 19-27 inches tall. Mine are both over 40 inches tall lol.

Will probably be doing another defoliation session on Monday. It won't be as heavy as when I lollypopped the bottoms. Just thinning out the fan leaves and anything that looks like it is dry or dead...
PXL_20220527_031633256.MP.jpg
PXL_20220527_031552462.MP.jpg
PXL_20220527_031557427.MP.jpg
PXL_20220527_031600714.MP.jpg
PXL_20220527_031544607.MP.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20220527_031547823.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220527_031547823.MP.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 21
Back