New Grower Big Willie's Earthbox Auto Grow

Reaction score
Ok so I al in the last few weeks of my current grow and I'm already making plans for the next grow. I am feeling confident! This past grow is yielding much better than my last grow. And i am confident that my next grow will be even better... Why is that? Because a lot of my problems were related to watering and this next grow will be in earthboxes!

Ok here, long story short... These are not the strains I wanted to run this time, but do to time restraints, I feel confident that these are all smaller and faster strains and I am trying to squeeze this next grow/ dry/ trim in all before July. So here goes. I have 6 earthbox juniors. I'll be growing Mephisto strains
1. Northern Cheese Haze
1. 4 Assed Monkey
1. Sour Livers
1. 24 Carat

And Sweet Seeds strains
2. Cream Mandarin

I really want to fill the 4x4 up as much as I can, so I ordered 2 more earthbox juniors and I will be growing another 2 Cream Mandarin for a total of 4.

:pop: although not real sure about the Northen Cheese being small :shrug:

That's the only 1 I'm not sure about. I had a bad pack that has been nothing but duds and Runts... But this next grow I'm using a new pack I just ordered. If I have to use lst or even topping to keep it short, I will.

I could swap out the 4 Assed Monkey and Northern Cheese Haze for a Sour Crack and either a Double Grape or Creme de la Chem. Neither of those are supposed to get very big. I mean bigger than most of the others... But nothing a little LST or a topping wouldn't fix.

I could swap out the 4 Assed Monkey and Northern Cheese Haze for a Sour Crack and either a Double Grape or Creme de la Chem. Neither of those are supposed to get very big. I mean bigger than most of the others... But nothing a little LST or a topping wouldn't fix.
Double Grape is FIRE

Double Grape is FIRE
Ok I will swap out the 4 Assed Monkey for a Double Grape. I have not had any luck with the Northern Cheese Haze due to a bunk pack of seeds. I want to try 1 from a new pack. If it's a dud, I'm done with the NCH!

this next grow will be in earthboxes!

die-hard-john-mc-clane.gif

Back