Nutrients Biotabs in Coco-Autopots: Hyper Ryder SPG and Sweet Nurse CBD

Ryker604_BT

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DP Glueberry OG Auto, RQS Northern Lights Auto
What better day to start a journal than 4/20, am I right :smoking:?

Hello fine folks on AFN, time to start another journal it seems. Finished my last grow not a month ago and it was a success - again have I experienced the wonderful AND bountiful organic harvest that Biotabs provides and I'm striving to perfect this setup :toke:. That being said and before we start, gotta show off my BT goodies and send thanks and blessings to @Biotabs F69 :

Setup:
  • 4x4 tent with 600 W MH/HPS combo and ventilation
  • 15 L AutoPots and a 45 L reservoir
  • Biotabs line up with some amendments in coco/perlite/worm castings (50/40/10)
Details:
  • the tent is a HomeBox Ambient 1,2 x 1,2 m
  • 6" Vents exhaust with thermo controller
  • MH bulbs are SunMaster Cool Deluxe 600 W, HPS will be Sylvania Dual Spectrum 600W + one TCL rig for seedlings (2x36 W, 9200 K)
  • whole BioTabs line up and the coco is amended with GuanoKalong powder and dolomite lime
Strains:
  • 2 (possibly 3?) x Seedstockers - Hyper Ryder SPG - big shout out and thank you @DutchPassionTony for letting me try this strain :thanks:
  • 2 x Sweet Seeds --- Sweet Nurse CBD Auto

Before I describe the germination process, it's time to call on some friends and grobros :smokeout::

@Hippy_BiotabsF70 @RamboGarden @TheMongol @stoney T @CoviklaFlaire @archie gemmill @Sensi Jay @Only1Sky @Micron Creek @water farm @Seabass @tripaholic88 @912GreenSkell @KonopCh @KrazyDave @Slater @Ribbzzy @Ripper

Grab a seat guys and enjoy the show :vibe:.

GERMINATION:

I've put the seeds in a shot glass of tap water, without a heating mat this time as the average temperatures have risen and the temps in the room were around 23°C, which is OK by me.

After a day the seed sank to the bottom and after 2 days in the water the seeds sprouted a little tap root which tells me that they are ready for a starter plug :thumbsup:.

Last grow I concluded that I've transplanted the seedling a little bit too soon and this time I wanted some kind of nursery pot to keep them 10-15 days in it to get them well established and transplant then. What I came up with (and @Vapo69 too) are biodegradable 0.2 L cups which are a perfect place for some substrate and a starter plug:

Took some coco and mixed it with perlite in a ratio of 70/30 and added Startrex, Silicium Flash and Mycotrex to that, which I think is more than enough for seedlings:

Once everything was mixed thoroughly I filled the cups with the mix and put a starter plug on top, soaked everything and put the seeds (taproot down, around 5-6mm) in the plugs:

That's about it for the introduction post, just gotta tell you that the grow started 10 days ago so this is the fastest I've created a grow journal :smoking::thumbsup:.

There's more to come soon but enjoy 4/20 for now, wishing you a great day :vibes:.

What better day to start a journal than 4/20, am I right :smoking:?

Hello fine folks on AFN, time to start another journal it seems. Finished my last grow not a month ago and it was a success - again have I experienced the wonderful AND bountiful organic harvest that Biotabs provides and I'm striving to perfect this setup :toke:. That being said and before we start, gotta show off my BT goodies and send thanks and blessings to @Biotabs F69 :

Setup:
  • 4x4 tent with 600 W MH/HPS combo and ventilation
  • 15 L AutoPots and a 45 L reservoir
  • Biotabs line up with some amendments in coco/perlite/worm castings (50/40/10)
Details:
  • the tent is a HomeBox Ambient 1,2 x 1,2 m
  • 6" Vents exhaust with thermo controller
  • MH bulbs are SunMaster Cool Deluxe 600 W, HPS will be Sylvania Dual Spectrum 600W + one TCL rig for seedlings (2x36 W, 9200 K)
  • whole BioTabs line up and the coco is amended with GuanoKalong powder and dolomite lime
Strains:
  • 2 (possibly 3?) x Seedstockers - Hyper Ryder SPG - big shout out and thank you @DutchPassionTony for letting me try this strain :thanks:
  • 2 x Sweet Seeds --- Sweet Nurse CBD Auto

Before I describe the germination process, it's time to call on some friends and grobros :smokeout::

@Hippy_BiotabsF70 @RamboGarden @TheMongol @stoney T @CoviklaFlaire @archie gemmill @Sensi Jay @Only1Sky @Micron Creek @water farm @Seabass @tripaholic88 @912GreenSkell @KonopCh @KrazyDave @Slater @Ribbzzy @Ripper

Grab a seat guys and enjoy the show :vibe:.

GERMINATION:

I've put the seeds in a shot glass of tap water, without a heating mat this time as the average temperatures have risen and the temps in the room were around 23°C, which is OK by me.

After a day the seed sank to the bottom and after 2 days in the water the seeds sprouted a little tap root which tells me that they are ready for a starter plug :thumbsup:.

Last grow I concluded that I've transplanted the seedling a little bit too soon and this time I wanted some kind of nursery pot to keep them 10-15 days in it to get them well established and transplant then. What I came up with (and @Vapo69 too) are biodegradable 0.2 L cups which are a perfect place for some substrate and a starter plug:

Took some coco and mixed it with perlite in a ratio of 70/30 and added Startrex, Silicium Flash and Mycotrex to that, which I think is more than enough for seedlings:

Once everything was mixed thoroughly I filled the cups with the mix and put a starter plug on top, soaked everything and put the seeds (taproot down, around 5-6mm) in the plugs:

That's about it for the introduction post, just gotta tell you that the grow started 10 days ago so this is the fastest I've created a grow journal :smoking::thumbsup:.

There's more to come soon but enjoy 4/20 for now, wishing you a great day :vibes:.
looking good ryker mate pulling up a front row for another biotabs grow show :pop:

Awesome [emoji3][emoji106][emoji172]

Very cool to see you start another grow compadre!

Some interesting and unusual strains you’ve chosen this time dude. I look forward to watching you grow them all out.

Nice Biotabs collection mate! Should last a while [emoji23]

happy 420 :pass:top kit,strains and set up you on to a winner :thumbsup: ahh it was Vapos thread i saw the lil pots then,they sure seem to work well and fall apart when needed.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Back