Sweet Seeds Black Cream in Subcool in the Lab

You explained it just fine. I am so old school I haven't taken the time to learn how to upload photos yet. Yeah need to get off my butt and take the time and do a journal. Even though the soil I have is quite mild I am going to tier into a larger container with coco. Fed it some A/N Ph perfect grow at 200 ppm a couple of days ago and all went well. May just have to do a journal on this one. Is uploading the photos very difficult?

Even though the soil I have is quite mild I am going to tier into a larger container with coco.
Hey Kryptogreen :)

I've never heard of tiering soil into coco. With coco needing a ph of 5.5-6.2 and soil needing a ph of 6.2-6.5, won't either the roots in the soil or the roots in the coco suffer?
I'm not calling you (or anyone else) out - just wondering how you will go about feeding them both? :)

:High 5:

Hey Blue, you hit my concern on the head and I was wondering about the pH difference myself, BTW that is why I am sticking with coco.

Good Call Krypto! sounds safe! ^_^

:High 5:

Um this entire grow was coco tier planted into soil.

Yes Romeo, I was thinking of going from coco to soil as you did, but since this is my first run I am going to tier as you suggested and tier coco to coco. Sorry to have created some confusion, damned good thread you have here brother.

{Overlooked something, as we were yukin' it up over Smurf turds!!} :Stones slap: :WTF: .... Bromeo, how do you feel about this type of TLO, in the final analysis? I know you're coco-addict now :coffee break:,... but performance-wise, do you think it would have preformed comparably to coco+ nute' micromanagement? **** :brow: :smoke: You and me both are dyin' to try our dark ladies,.... nammys Horney... I have a few more days too, weather depending... my aromatics have changed some, toward spicy-earthy, sweet is fading... but, nothing is certain for weeks yet regardless, and whatever it ends up at will be delish' anyway!! large, glistening trich's are everywhere! Do you have a loupe or similar magnification lens around? They way the colors bleed into them is so cool and lovely,...:wiz:

{Overlooked something, as we were yukin' it up over Smurf turds!!} :Stones slap: :WTF: .... Bromeo, how do you feel about this type of TLO, in the final analysis? I know you're coco-addict now :coffee break:,... but performance-wise, do you think it would have preformed comparably to coco+ nute' micromanagement? **** :brow: :smoke: You and me both are dyin' to try our dark ladies,.... nammys Horney... I have a few more days too, weather depending... my aromatics have changed some, toward spicy-earthy, sweet is fading... but, nothing is certain for weeks yet regardless, and whatever it ends up at will be delish' anyway!! large, glistening trich's are everywhere! Do you have a loupe or similar magnification lens around? They way the colors bleed into them is so cool and lovely,...:wiz:

Ya know waira the results do speak for themselves and the tlo did preform exactly as advertised. That said I'll probably never grow in it again. I think I could have gotten a bigger plant doing it my coco way. I think I have one black cream left and I'm going to coco grow that mofo in a 2L bottle and bet a yoo-hoo I get a better yield........now the smell of this pheno. Wow. Its got such a strong caramel afterburn scent. Sweet, earthy, fresh rain smell but last thing ya remember is that caramel. Smells like the order window at a carnival cotton candy stand.

I think I could have gotten a bigger plant doing it my coco way.

[video=youtube;elWO5Mk6wbk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elWO5Mk6wbk[/video]

There is no one way roads in Weedville....

:peace:

Musturd that's just spooky. I sing that song in my head all the time. That version of it exactly. :head:

Back