Live Stoners Greetings from the South... Uruguay

Goodness, fellow growers, thanks for the great welcome! I was pretty shy about sharing so much personal detail, but others here seem to, and I had one of those WTH moments & threw it all out there, hoping y'all would not be put off by the length.

I have not been on the rest of the forum yet, as I had a rather emotional day or 2 shaking with anger at the medical establishment (and myself, for not doing my research in the naturopathic side of medicine. Of course, not too much was on the web then. I don't care about the money wasted, but TIME is something I cannot get back... all those years.

Pffft! <shakes off anger & bad feelings>

Focusing on TODAY is the first step to getting better. The very first thread I looked into was the pH thread - pure GOLD. And altho I have been drinking the MgCl, obviously not enough with compromised nutrient absorption, so I have gone full on with the transdermal application - full body 2 to 3 times a day. Bicarb is early mornings, mid afternoon, evenings & during the night for good measure. No ill effects.

I am so VERY GRATEFUL to Mossy & the pH thread for helping me "Snap!" to the fact that I was not using the bicarb correctly. :worship:
Reading in there, the missing pieces of the puzzle have fallen into place & I'm going for it with a VENGEANCE now! :headbang: Letting all that emotion turn into FUEL for my determination to get healed!

Thanks so much to all of your for your participation here years ago, when I SHOULD have joined. I look forward to getting to know you all in time. Hugs to you all. :bighug: I have never seen such a caring, compassionate group on the Net. :bump:
Your story is very much like mine.I have gotten off all the crap that modern medicine has to offer,and the side effects that go with them.We now grow our own in our own soil.Those SOBs will kill you if you let them.God bless you nan .Your story is an inspiration.My wife and are talking about moving to a pot friendly state.We still live in Texas.Peace.

Well, Robbio, one thing about us Texans. When the going gets tough, we get out the gloves & spurs. :shooty:

My disability pension wasn't enough to live in the US. Goes a LOT further down here. The reduction in stress is just incredible. I don't shake like I did before.

Much respect, growing in Texas. Have they become any more "enlightened" vis-a-vis legalizing for medical use? If I had not been really sick, I'm sure I'd still be doing time. :rolleyes1: But I guess they decided it'd be too expensive for the state.

Legalization here is kind of weird. I'm not down in the capital where 1/2 the country lives, but up on the border w/Brasil. Nothing really affects us up here. They have all these silly "rules" for home grows (registration, register your seeds, etc.), but all they can afford to pay attention to are the # of plants. You're not supposed to produce more than 480 grams/year for personal use, but the cops are pretty slack (nice guys, really) & don't go looking for grows. If someone calls you in, they'll come out & count the plants & wanna see your card.
Scales? Never.

We have guys here pulling 3kg per 4-meter plant, with 6 plants. No dramas. I just love underfunded small countries. :smokeit:

Must be incredible to have the freedom of the grow. Hopefully it will happen like that here in Cannada! 480g's a year...lol

Well, the 480gr is kinda "baseline" for rec growers... If you can prove you have an illness, they give "special dispensation." Ya kinda get "in trouble" at first, then you're "outta trouble" once they buy your explanation. I'm a weird case - I'm still waiting for my residency thru Immigration, so I don't really qualify to get a card, yet I have needs. Not too keen on putting my name on any govt's list, but... might. For now, I'll be a pirate, yarr!

I need a lot more than 40gr per month for my needs, esp. for tincture & erl. Almost impossible for me to produce enough quality to keep me in meds year-round until we're in residence all year. THIS is gonna be my year! Year of the Goat, heheh. :gary:

I ran out of my meds about a week ago... :frowny: But hanging in there with the MgCl & BS. I'm hitting them both hard-core, & doing the potty quick-step, but no matter. Bit of Hershheimer's yesterday, better today.

Sadly, one of the negative effects of legalization is no buying/selling (which is why the legalization - to keep $ out of the pockets of narcotraficantes). The old Paraguayan brick used to sell for $40/25gr, nasty stuff, but it worked a bit... at least for some relaxant. Nowhere to be found now.

Hence, those folks who got huge harvests (nearly 100% rec users here) are sitting on it, waiting for times like NOW when there's none to be found anywhere, and selling at more than $150/gram (relax - that's pesos, not dollars, about $5.35/gr). Even that's too rich for my blood, esp. when I don't know how it was grown or if they used chems on it.

Happily, friend Silvia took off for Cabo Polonio this morning. Lovely little village on the dunes - no electricity, no running water, nada... Great place to unplug & get away. Mostly old hippies there, off the grid with solar & DIY wind turbines. And everybody grows. And everybody loves Silvia, so I sent $1,000UYo with her, cuz she gets "friend prices." Luckily, everyone there grows organic. Hoping she gets lucky.

Already have some Early Haze about 8" & some Pehkuruder x AK47, SR60, Heavy Duty Fruity & a few more seedlings I plan to carry out to the house next week for transplanting in the raised beds. The EH will be finished in about 6 more weeks or maybe a bit sooner.

I'll be breaking all the rules this summer with entirely too many plants, but since we're surrounded by woods & hardly anyone knows we're there (no road), not too worried. The autos will be well finished & jarred or made into honey oil before the rent-a-copters from the USSA start flying in January.

Just gotta grit me teeth & hang on a bit longer. Yeah.

Last edited:
Well, the 480gr is kinda "baseline" for rec growers... If you can prove you have an illness, they give "special dispensation." Ya kinda get "in trouble" at first, then you're "outta trouble" once they buy your explanation. I'm a weird case - I'm still waiting for my residency thru Immigration, so I don't really qualify to get a card, yet I have needs. Not too keen on putting my name on any govt's list, but... might. For now, I'll be a pirate, yarr!

I need a lot more than 40gr per month for my needs, esp. for tincture & erl. Almost impossible for me to produce enough quality to keep me in meds year-round until we're in residence all year. THIS is gonna be my year! Year of the Goat, heheh. :gary:

I ran out of my meds about a week ago... :frowny: But hanging in there with the MgCl & BS. I'm hitting them both hard-core, & doing the potty quick-step, but no matter. Bit of Hershheimer's yesterday, better today.

Sadly, one of the negative effects of legalization is no buying/selling (which is why the legalization - to keep $ out of the pockets of narcotraficantes). The old Paraguayan brick used to sell for $40/25gr, nasty stuff, but it worked a bit... at least for some relaxant. Nowhere to be found now.

Hence, those folks who got huge harvests (nearly 100% rec users here) are sitting on it, waiting for times like NOW when there's none to be found anywhere, and selling at more than $150/gram (relax - that's pesos, not dollars, about $5.35/gr). Even that's too rich for my blood, esp. when I don't know how it was grown or if they used chems on it.

Happily, friend Silvia took off for Cabo Polonio this morning. Lovely little village on the dunes - no electricity, no running water, nada... Great place to unplug & get away. Mostly old hippies there, off the grid with solar & DIY wind turbines. And everybody grows. And everybody loves Silvia, so I sent $1,000UYo with her, cuz she gets "friend prices." Luckily, everyone there grows organic. Hoping she gets lucky.

Already have some Early Haze about 8" & some Pehkuruder x AK47, SR60, Heavy Duty Fruity & a few more seedlings I plan to carry out to the house next week for transplanting in the raised beds. The EH will be finished in about 6 more weeks or maybe a bit sooner.

I'll be breaking all the rules this summer with entirely too many plants, but since we're surrounded by woods & hardly anyone knows we're there (no road), not too worried. The autos will be well finished & jarred or made into honey oil before the rent-a-copters from the USSA start flying in January.

Just gotta grit me teeth & hang on a bit longer. Yeah.

Year of the Goat, YEAR OF THE GOAT!! This year...enough meds....for...the...whole...year!! I pray the summer has amazing weather and the techniques I use work as well for you a they did for me this season!! Will comment more later...I have my own little gree babies to tend to! (4of 10 autos are sprouted and planted...expecting the rest this morning! :D)

From yer lips to God's ears, my friend! :cheers:

Peeking into your doings next. Still learning to navigate here. Seems very logical & easy, but visually-challenged... :D

From yer lips to God's ears, my friend! :cheers:

Peeking into your doings next. Still learning to navigate here. Seems very logical & easy, but visually-challenged... :D
Well, Robbio, one thing about us Texans. When the going gets tough, we get out the gloves & spurs. :shooty:

My disability pension wasn't enough to live in the US. Goes a LOT further down here. The reduction in stress is just incredible. I don't shake like I did before.

Much respect, growing in Texas. Have they become any more "enlightened" vis-a-vis legalizing for medical use? If I had not been really sick, I'm sure I'd still be doing time. :rolleyes1: But I guess they decided it'd be too expensive for the state.

Legalization here is kind of weird. I'm not down in the capital where 1/2 the country lives, but up on the border w/Brasil. Nothing really affects us up here. They have all these silly "rules" for home grows (registration, register your seeds, etc.), but all they can afford to pay attention to are the # of plants. You're not supposed to produce more than 480 grams/year for personal use, but the cops are pretty slack (nice guys, really) & don't go looking for grows. If someone calls you in, they'll come out & count the plants & wanna see your card.
Scales? Never.

We have guys here pulling 3kg per 4-meter plant, with 6 plants. No dramas. I just love underfunded small countries. :smokeit:
They will rough you and cuff you here in the lone star state.They will prolly be the last to be legal.I,m old so nobody even suspects us of using or growing.I need good quality meds,the shit you get on the streets,is shit.My daughter is a senior in college.She can get some decent smoke on occasion,but that is a crap shoot.also.We decided to grow our own to alleviate that problem.I have given away most of what we have grown.It just scares me to think of trying to sell any.Believe me we have thought of leaving,but all our kids and grand babies are here.Peace

Hi Nam...Welcome to AFN!:welcome:
So glad you found us!...Thanks to "Harold and others"...

I see you have already been around the Med forum...using baking soda for a quick ph start and transdermal magnesium are good places to start.
Magnesium oil rubbed on your temples or back of the head is known to either eliminate or reduce migraines.

:smokeit:

Back