New Grower BLACK FRIDAY LEDS

Reaction score
Hello to the good people of Autoflower.net

The Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales have caught my attention from down here in Australia. We are expecting a really hot summer coming in very soon, and I'm starting to think my small grow space is going to become a sauna with a 400 MH for veg and HPS for flowering with the outside temps pushing high 30's Celsius for a while. So, I'm thinking of making the move to LED to solve my looming heat issues. I haven't attempted any auto strains yet, but my next grow will be with Northern Lights auto.

My question is;
If you were planing on growing the most beautiful auto scrog you could in a 1mx1mx2m tent, which LED light from the upcoming Black Friday sales would you grab? I'll be going halves in the light with my brother and I strongly believe in "buy cheap, buy twice" when purchasing equipment. I want the light(s) that has been proven by results and gets the thumbs up from the Auto flower community. Any advise on the strength of the LED(s) I should be using would be welcome.

That being said..... should I stop being so needy and just select a strain that likes it hot, and stick with the tried MH/HPS combo?

Thanks so much!

NuggsGalore

The LED would definitely help your heat problems and the COB less are the wave of the future... best lighting I have use by FAR...

That being said I don't know what deal tasty has but I know amare is running 25% off and that's top quality stuff... no buying twice.. the same with tasty they are very nice lights and no buying twice. Both companies are AFN sponsors and highly recommended by the folks who use them and have outstanding customer service and warranties.

Back