Black spots

There should be enough cal/mg, so I told him to watch the watering. He uses dechlorinated tap. If not I’ll suggest it and keep you posted. I appreciate you!
What kind of chlorination does the water company use, chlorine or chloramine? Chloramine is much harder to get out of the water.

What kind of chlorination does the water company use, chlorine or chloramine? Chloramine is much harder to get out of the water.
I do not know, but I know it’s dechlorinated tap left out for 24hrs. I myself said spring water would be fine because of this and 🤷‍♂️. That’s a great inquiry and I will further investigate that

Doesnt look like bugs.Has she been given anf calmag? Only water when pot feels lighter .
Would this be mg or ph imbalance? I did foliar with sea help extract and I didn’t spray with just water after if this helps. This is on my girls. It’s starting from the bottom older leaves and moved to the next set of older leaves. It is top dressing time too could she be hungry? But I did do a top dress and ph water to 6.3. They came up as a lighter green spot I couldn’t really see

Attachments

• IMG_5868.jpeg
    IMG_5868.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back