Black spots

BirDMan420

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Asking for a friend, his ph is okay, he uses dry amendments he has a 680s like I do and he has it at 300ppfd environment is fine and I gave him son coast of Maine with perlite. I couldn’t put my finger on it but I think it’s over watering causing them?

Attachments

• IMG_5660.jpeg
    IMG_5660.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5659.jpeg
    IMG_5659.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23
Could be over feeding but iys hard to tell this early.

Really?! I mean they just added the amendments. They’re kind of following me with what I’m doing. So it’s just been the soil amendments. I will keep you posted when he lets me know updates

Could be over feeding but iys hard to tell this early.
So I have a question for you he said he did get the dry amendments on the plant by accident we then watered could that cause the spots? This is the only plant that has it and all were treated the same

Last edited:
Really?! I mean they just added the amendments. They’re kind of following me with what I’m doing. So it’s just been the soil amendments. I will keep you posted when he lets me know updates

So I have a question for you he said he did get the dry amendments on the plant by accident we then watered could that cause the spots? This is the only plant that has it and all were treated the same
Yes it could be nute splash on a few leaves.That happened to me also even with organic nutes so be careful when you feed and if some gets on leaves spray with plain water right away.

Yes it could be nute splash on a few leaves.That happened to me also even with organic nutes so be careful when you feed and if some gets on leaves spray with plain water right away.
I mean if it gets worse it’s obviously something else right

Doesnt look like bugs.Has she been given anf calmag? Only water when pot feels lighter .

Back