Gnome Automatics Black Strap

In for a 3pk from Hembra, gotta get out to the post office to get the payment sent out.

Have a Purple Pope going now, excited to see how it goes (Day 4)

FA4752D7-2A6A-4620-A4DB-DCE0EB3BD917.jpeg

I was just checking Hembra this morning and noticed Blackstrap was available so I grabbed a 5 pack.

Now if I can get the Anvil fems I'll be set.

Hey y'all, first time grower here. I've got my Black Strap sprouted and on day 6. Indoor tent grow, SF1000 for the light. Medium is 75% Roots Organic, 25% worm castings with 3 tbsp/gal of dry amendments mixed in. Would love any advice, I'm about a week into my Witch Doctor as well so I'm thinking of doing a grow diary for both.

Attachments

• E1witk_WUAE9g-y.jpeg
    E1witk_WUAE9g-y.jpeg
    771.7 KB · Views: 45
Hey y'all, first time grower here. I've got my Black Strap sprouted and on day 6. Indoor tent grow, SF1000 for the light. Medium is 75% Roots Organic, 25% worm castings with 3 tbsp/gal of dry amendments mixed in. Would love any advice, I'm about a week into my Witch Doctor as well so I'm thinking of doing a grow diary for both.
You beat me to the first grow slot. Got an extension from property buyer and sale was postponed a month. Hoping there will still be some in some seed bank somewhere.
But on a happy note, AAAAWWWWWEE ,they look so cute.

BTW, might want to start a blackstrap thread, think FD would appreciate the feedback on his work.

BTW, might want to start a blackstrap thread, think FD would appreciate the feedback on his work.
Hey Bill, will do, can I post that directly in the Mandalorian forums or does it go under grow journals?

DC seed exchange has some packs left, they've treated me great so far. Good luck with everything.
https://dcseedexchange.com/product/black-strap-auto-anvil-f7-reversed-x-black-label-cookies-iii-3-feminized-autoflower-seeds/
https://dcseedexchange.com/product/...bel-cookies-iii-5-feminized-autoflower-seeds/

@sidfinch Hembra has Black Strap AND Anvil showing as available. Maybe you can add it to your order? pick it up now?

Back