Gnome Automatics Black Strap

Bodies are very inconvenient. But they let us eat the tasty things and smoke the good shit lol. I think you would like this strain.
I've told my friend I'd grow what he liked, but he didn't have any favs. Maybe I'll tell him he can order some. If it helps him or me. I'll make some seeds.

Ok, after screwing around a bit finally growing out a nice BS.....Went back and read specifics on it in a couple diff seed banks.......65-75 days...spice and bakery smells...... At 70 days now ( dropped end of november, just above ground 10/31) and from the looks it's gonna be a 90 day grow......not bitching, 4 gal pots probably helping that along. But no spice or bakery smell at all, a lil squeeze and it's all citrus scent but can't say it's any specic fruit, lemon, orange, grapefruit.....just the nice sharp, clean citrus aroma that is quite noticeable. Really stacking on well filling in nicely.......Thanks for another outstanding cross FD and BM.
20220110_092235.jpg

Evening guys and i know that its been a while since i have been back here but wanted to get this in the archive.

Ill be releasing fems this spring/summer and in doing so we made an all time favorite in Fem form and a new Hybrid called Black Strap.
This new line is a calibration with Brother Mendel's Selections out of MO. I've become friends with the breeder and we decided we really wanted to bring out some color and some new terps. Also hoping to increase the colored tric count to get some colored hash. So thats where the project took form.

I used his Black Label Cookies III and crossed it with my reversed Anvil F7. This should really bring in some Hybrid vigor as both plants have been worked extensively. They are from different backgrounds so we should see some nice stuff pop out of the new line. The Cookies in the cross is an out cross of the forum stomper cut that was worked to a stable auto form. I grew 12 of them this round and they were a pleasure to grow. All were pollinated and will be available starting in early April.

Ill spare the details on the veg side because this is what we all want to see....

Pre fade
View attachment 1294850View attachment 1294851

Heavy FadeView attachment 1294852View attachment 1294853

GlamourView attachment 1294854View attachment 1294855View attachment 1294856View attachment 1294857
Those plants are beautiful!

Here's my BS (be) at D47 - on the smell I'm noticing the same thing as @Bill.de.Cat - just mainly undefined citrus. Frosty as f - great trich development (density and coverage) so far. Buds are stacking way down the stems. Yield should be solid.

20220207_094023 (2).jpg

Back