Gnome Automatics Blessings Be to the Black Strap

Grow’s looking great! Following along….

Ended up giving both plants compost tea about a week ago. The Black Strap is now on Day 53 and she's starting to show some color.
PXL_20210705_143046243.jpg PXL_20210705_143009422.jpg

Wow, gorgeous plants.

looking real good. finally got me some BS along with Anvil. wife says no grow till I get the exhaust figured out, she wasn't happy with the last batch smell.

Good luck with that Bill. How many filter fans do you run?

Here's my Black Strap on Day 67 and my Witch Doctor on Day 70
PXL_20210719_135442119.jpg PXL_20210719_135433702.jpg
PXL_20210717_153532801.jpg PXL_20210717_153538739.jpg

I have 2 with 2 carbon filters, just need to exhaust under house and keep door closed. Got so many little things I need to get done that it's on the back burner for a few. then probably single strain seed grows to build up a stock pile. Then maybe I'll look to see if any might be promising crosses.

I have 2 with 2 carbon filters, just need to exhaust under house and keep door closed. Got so many little things I need to get done that it's on the back burner for a few. then probably single strain seed grows to build up a stock pile. Then maybe I'll look to see if any might be promising crosses.

Gotcha, I've got my ducting running out to a basement window luckily. If I set up a new tent at some point, I'm going to need a second filter but I was thinking about just using one fan and splitting the ducting to both tents. Do you think that would work or would I also need two fans? My fan speed is pretty low right now so I figure I could just crank it up a bit for two.

Gotcha, I've got my ducting running out to a basement window luckily. If I set up a new tent at some point, I'm going to need a second filter but I was thinking about just using one fan and splitting the ducting to both tents. Do you think that would work or would I also need two fans? My fan speed is pretty low right now so I figure I could just crank it up a bit for two.
you also need to figure volume of air exhausted per tent. if your running 4 inch ducting through 4 inch fan in 1 tent, adding another will most likely cut 1st tent intake to nearly half (might be wrong, using old fart knowledge here). since you got speed low it might not be too much of a problem as it doesn't take much to keep a negative pressure on a tent

Sorry for the lack of updates this week. I ran into a pretty severe potassium/phosphate toxicity that caused a nitrogen deficiency on the Black Strap. I think this was caused by a compost tea I fed them that included the Nature's Living Soil mix. After some scouring of the forums it seems like a lot of people run into issues with that mix so I definitely won't be using it again (at least in a compost tea).The Witch Doctor handled it pretty well but she's about done anyways. The Black Strap started getting really yellow before I flushed about 750 ml out the bottom. I was worried I had royally screwed this up but she's turning green again! So hopefully I'll have some nice pictures again soon.

I didn't take many pics of the yellowing because I was embarrassed and depressed about it lol but here's a couple that show the early yellowing. I definitely learned my lesson. I think for my next run, I'll just stick to 2 top dressings max on top of the nutrients I build the soil with and any compost teas will just have worm castings and black strap molasses.
PXL_20210723_150344342.jpg PXL_20210723_145652144.jpg

• Love
Reactions: blue

blue

Fine looking buds mate! :D Just ready to fatten up!
Back